Keymbo

Should we get Stronghold Sever for Survival?

2 posts in this topic

Hey! :)

What would happen, when we are getting 3 Offical Stronghold Sever for Survival?

• More People would join Stronghold Sever to pvp on it.
  • We can use the Harvisting Tool or what it was called to build wooden walls /water Generator /and fruits farms
  • People would build a Base and Clan fight could be fought out there and this would be funny!

And if you do it, pleas copy it from the Old Version of Infestation but with the SafeZone in it. So we can get back that "old" Infestation Feeling back and People and Safezone Camp again with their shotguns or maybe with a sniper, but would u rish that? :)

Ofc we need privat Sever for Stronghold aswell, so "PVE" Player can farm their stuff on it. Making an offical PVE Stronghold would take the Survival Feeling away..

I would love to get Stronghold on Survival back, and I think that most of the Survival Players would not mind that you guys will add Stronghold sever to the offical Survival Sever Map Pool. Also many People would Play Stronghold, And some Player from Open World would prob come to Survival aswell, so they have a "Lower pvp Sever! for theirself.

I don't think that this is a bad Idea. Because it will increase the Player Numbers for survival and we can make Special Events on those Stronghold Sever for Survival!

• Thanks 1