Sign in to follow this  
Steve Ecke

Weekend Event! (Week 48)

24 posts in this topic

ME2tzXp.jpg

Dear Community

Are you ready? We are very excited to announce this weekend's weekend event.

 

Start: November 30, 2018 12:00pm CET

End: December 3, 2018 12:00pm CET

 

Now, let's jump into further details:

  • Battle Royale OP Loot
    • The loot in Battle Royale will be more overpowered during this event. This is the first time we are doing this and we are excited to see your guys reaction!
  • School PVP map
    • School PVP map will be available during this weekend with 2 extra perks "High Jump" and "Double Speed".
      • High Jump - You can jump higher with the costs of stamina.
      • Double Speed - You ran twice as fast as normal.
  • Survival Case Release
    • You will be able to get the Survival Case by killing Super Zombies. Here is a picture of the content:

pWSkmLQ.jpg

  • 25% Discount on all Spawn Protection Colors
    • Every spawn protection in the marketplace will have a 25% discount.

Ie7tVic.jpg

  • Weekend Event Sale
    • Special weekend event sale is also active during this time. Check the picture bellow for more information.

CSILog9.jpg

We also like to remind players if they experience any issues regarding the game to please contact us.

 

Official Support: https://playnewz.com/support

Twitch Drops: https://playnewz.com/drops

Partnership Program: https://playnewz.com/partners

Last Patch Notes/News: https://playnewz.com/news

Feedback: https://playnewz.com/feedback

 

The entire staff team wishes everyone a great weekend!!

 

// The New Z - Staff Team

  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Update but is the Survival Case available after the Event? That would be nice, tho, than we can collect These cases and specially for me I can open them on Video more at than 1 at the time :)

Edited by Keymbo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a quick update:

We are rolling out a quick patch (including a server restart) to fix:

  • Battle Royale.
  • Binocular issue.
  • Improved game loading system.

Downtime will be minimal. Stay tuned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tomco2555 said:

That survival case looks incredible but i hope that it won´t drop from every killed SZ. IS this case droping from AZ too?

Only from SZ and the case is rare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Steve Ecke is the survival case just there on this Event? Or do we have a Chance of getting that crate after tha Event?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Keymbo said:

@Steve Ecke is the survival case just there on this Event? Or do we have a Chance of getting that crate after tha Event?

Case is going to stay for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Steve Ecke said:

Case is going to stay for now.

Oh Yes!! Thank you! This is awesome! Now I can collect them :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Steve Ecke said:

The loot in Battle Royale will be more overpowered during this event. This is the first time we are doing this and we are excited to see your guys reaction!

Why did you do this? Are you drunk?
The mode has its own characteristics, why destroy it?

The only thing we asked for (and that was ignored all this time) is real punishment for group formation in solo mode.

What is the difficulty of understanding this?

I need to draw?

BR is the ONLY mode you can use useless guns to play and have emotion in die or choosing the strategy to win. Now is a fake trash pvp overpower like "normal" mode.

Edited by JKS
add

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2018 at 3:22 PM, Keymbo said:

Oh Yes!! Thank you! This is awesome! Now I can collect them :)

Enjoy and good luck! ;)

20 hours ago, JKS said:

Why did you do this? Are you drunk?
The mode has its own characteristics, why destroy it?

The only thing we asked for (and that was ignored all this time) is real punishment for group formation in solo mode.

What is the difficulty of understanding this?

I need to draw?

BR is the ONLY mode you can use useless guns to play and have emotion in die or choosing the strategy to win. Now is a fake trash pvp overpower like "normal" mode.

This is just for a weekend. Please understand it from the other side as well where we try to make the game mode more popular again. What's the point in the end if literally no one is playing? This is just for a weekend. Loot will be back to normal when the event is over.

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sven said:

This is just for a weekend. Please understand it from the other side as well where we try to make the game mode more popular again. What's the point in the end if literally no one is playing?

If you did the right things the  game would be popular. After this event you will get less players then  before. I set a list to make the mode popular;

1. Good prizes for the winners. Like old BR when you can get a 1M wining the battle.
2. Legit game make players playing in the rules. Ignore players report or hugs in player who brake the rules make honest players away to the mode.
3. Respaw and loot equilibrated to make more fair the start.
4. Make the "identify of BR" with pistols, mozins, low meds, low armors. If you like to get a G36, make a mission, not a lucky respaw (and the another guy have a pistol)
5. One map (random or vote in fórum) , group mode BUT limit and punishmants. Like in item 2. , we have a loot of players was win spitting in the rules and they are playing now.
6. Real DEV's with power (or want) to do something, not Ctrl C+ Ctrl V bots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs1FQrsmE4s
They say to me "give the nicks to ban this players". Yea 12Hrs ban ¬¬, for the guy with I record killin me, because de "dev" can't lost his precious time to log in the game and get the players in duo. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JKS said:

If you did the right things the  game would be popular. After this event you will get less players then  before. I set a list to make the mode popular;

1. Good prizes for the winners. Like old BR when you can get a 1M wining the battle.
2. Legit game make players playing in the rules. Ignore players report or hugs in player who brake the rules make honest players away to the mode.
3. Respaw and loot equilibrated to make more fair the start.
4. Make the "identify of BR" with pistols, mozins, low meds, low armors. If you like to get a G36, make a mission, not a lucky respaw (and the another guy have a pistol)
5. One map (random or vote in fórum) , group mode BUT limit and punishmants. Like in item 2. , we have a loot of players was win spitting in the rules and they are playing now.
6. Real DEV's with power (or want) to do something, not Ctrl C+ Ctrl V bots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs1FQrsmE4s
They say to me "give the nicks to ban this players". Yea 12Hrs ban ¬¬, for the guy with I record killin me, because de "dev" can't lost his precious time to log in the game and get the players in duo. 

 

Well, thanks for the list. This is something I can ACTUALLY work with 😛 

  1. 1M GD, makes no sense as there is no game dollars in this game mode in first place.. I like your idea though and I agree on the fact that we should change / make the reward better.
  2. What do you mean exactly here? Not sure what you are saying, sorry.
  3. Our community manager ElChupaCabra is currently working on the loot. Could you leave more detailed feedback here? http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/5380-loot-battle-royale/
  4. So you mean to make the "base" of the game mode more focused on lower tier items?
  5. Check point #2.
  6. Not sure if that's an insult or what you mean with this point. Sorry. I understand it's a video of players grouping but I don't really get the point.
What we are considering doing is game-mode bans. Right now a big problem is that the player base is shrinking yet we are still banning a lot of players. On top of that a lot of those players don't understand English, so when we ban them there is a high chance they don't understand their punishment, might leave the game, and in the end if they play again the ban was completely useless as they didn't understand this. A way to improve things for us is to look at banning them from that particular game-mode only. This way they can still play the rest of the game. Also I am a fan of punishing players in more ways that feel more as a punishment. Think about resetting their rank, statistics, etc.
 
Hope this clears some things up. Besides anything if you REALLY want your feedback to be processed 100% sure you'll have to let us know at http://playnewz.com/feedback which is completely dedicated for player feedback!
 
Best Regards,
 
Sven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Sven said:

....

1. "as there is no game dollars in this game", but the reward is on GD, no? It's a problem with my bad english (your final  item say that). 
2. Fair play and strong rules clear for all. This is a key to get players. More than 50% of this is the anticheat (and in this point, anticheat, I have to say GREAT JOB!)
3. Yea. I can make a list, vídeo or prints. ElChupaCabra speak portuguese, is more easy.
4. Yea. The game have a "ignored" itens and the PVP on open world is out off reality. Open World is a SNIPER-PVP-DX-RIOT-HEAVY-KSTYLE. No makes diference, all the same.
BR explore more all itens disponibilized in game, like water, energy drink, scopes, medium backpacks, pain killer, bandage, pistols, armors like iba or MTV. For players who serach for a game with no IG and a great "surviver fast experience" is the rigth option.
5. If you have 2 maps the game dosn't start. We se it before when we have solo and group, 2 maps, 4 options to enter. 
6. In discord the players report a group in solo, but the "devs" say all the time "we need a solid provs". But this vídeo is a solid prove, right? Devs do nothing else more than "give me the nicks". I understant, it makes more easy to punish the guy. But we have players banned more than 2 times and no a real punished, like a week ban or magic GD to zero.
I reported in game. It's functional tool? Maybe the option "group" in report?
Or It is necessary all the time?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4YP2TqCsOU&t=9m15s

14 hours ago, Sven said:

On top of that a lot of those players don't understand English, so when we ban them there is a high chance they don't understand their punishment, might leave the game, and in the end if they play again the ban was completely useless as they didn't understand this.

Sorry, but I discord. I am a brasilian (Really? I had no idea kkkk) and all players with was banned on this mode are completelly shure about why they have ban. Google tradutor help a lot. They say "I can't understand" but it's a lie. They lie to save his ass. And this is the point. If you have a punish, they will try to understand. No ones stop to play new z because have a warning ban in game. "broken rules" is clear to a chinese guy. If is not, they cannot start the game in the first time.
 

14 hours ago, Sven said:

Hope this clears some things up. Besides anything if you REALLY want your feedback to be processed 100% sure you'll have to let us know at http://playnewz.com/feedback which is completely dedicated for player feedback!

Yeah, if makes difference I will help there.

Edited by JKS
far to fair edit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question for players: Have you got the new survival case?
Question for Devs: Is the survival case correctly implemented into the game? I´ve killed about 40-45 SZ since Weekend Event but i haven´t got one. You told me that it´s rare. Rare is for example Sig Sauer, Stanag C Mag or PKM 200 Ammo Box. This case looks like extraordinary (Same rarity like snipers maybe) instead of rare. I´ve got multiple times mentioned items from that killed amount of SZ. I also asked other players who killed approximately same or higher amount of SZ and their answer was like mine. Maybe me an other asked people had just bad luck.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Keymbo said:

I havent got any survival cases yet, I killed 20 SZ what is the drop rate in %?

The odds are totally random, but I can confirm that they spawn, we just have to be lucky and patient ;)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2018 at 12:54 PM, Keymbo said:

I havent got any survival cases yet, I killed 20 SZ what is the drop rate in %?

 

21 hours ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

The odds are totally random, but I can confirm that they spawn, we just have to be lucky and patient ;)

 

Exactly. Chance is chance. If some people kill 10 and get 1, that doesn't mean that you will get one every 10 super zombies you kill. Unfortunately it works like this. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Sven said:

 

 

Exactly. Chance is chance. If some people kill 10 and get 1, that doesn't mean that you will get one every 10 super zombies you kill. Unfortunately it works like this. Good luck!

I mean it has to be rare so i do not mind finding that case only 1 time per 200 sz :D

Edited by Keymbo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Sven said:

 

 

Exactly. Chance is chance. If some people kill 10 and get 1, that doesn't mean that you will get one every 10 super zombies you kill. Unfortunately it works like this. Good luck!

I just compared the Survival case with other items droping from SZ. So the rarity must be higher than rare. Because from 80 SZs i haven´t got any case. But i´ve already found people on Discord who were able to get that case so now i know that it exists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2018 at 8:05 AM, Keymbo said:

I mean it has to be rare so i do not mind finding that case only 1 time per 200 sz :D

 

On 12/5/2018 at 10:32 AM, tomco2555 said:

I just compared the Survival case with other items droping from SZ. So the rarity must be higher than rare. Because from 80 SZs i haven´t got any case. But i´ve already found people on Discord who were able to get that case so now i know that it exists.

Yeah I can 100% guarantee it does drop. Just have to be lucky 😛

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Sven said:

 

Yeah I can 100% guarantee it does drop. Just have to be lucky 😛

 

Yeah finally i was able to got one :D

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, tomco2555 said:

Yeah finally i was able to got one :D

That's great!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this