Ganex

What's up, I'm new.

5 posts in this topic

Heya, 

My in-game name is Ganex and I just came up with the idea to start playing NewZ. While servers are down for patch I'm just here saying hello to all of you out there. The biggest reason for creating this topic is to ask all of you experienced players for tips and tricks. I hope someone takes time to answer my questions and thoughts it would be super cool. 

Also are there any active clans out there looking for an extra companion, don't hesitate to ask. After looting I'd like to pvp aswell ;) 

• What's the best spot to loot for both exp and loot?
  • Which guns are worth picking up and pvp with?
  • What's the biggest difference between Survival and Open World? And which do you prefer? What has the most players?
  • Is it worth spending those 100 dollars for GC which includes (VIP, Premium and 30k GC)?

I hope y'all will have a wonderful day, perhaps we see each other in-game. 

RSlZHho.png

1. Colorado V2 Airport / NATO

2. TARs / SIGs / AUGs / Honey Badgers and snipers.

3. Open world has more players and is more pvp based. Survival is the more survival intended mode, where loot is a bit more rare.

4. it fully depends on you on your needs.

My dude I would buy that forever premium, I bought 4 ever premium like january or february 2016 since than I do not regret it any day that I bought it

• Thanks 1

Hello,

Welcome to the game and forums. :)

Just to give you a bigger explanation on the Survival/Open World difference. 

Survival has that classic feeling, where loot is extremely valuable and hard to get, while the other players are thirsty for your loot. This experience is much more Survival based, hence the name, so you have to be very careful about every step you take. 
It is, in essence more fun and more indepth, but much harder. 

Open World is what the game genre has evolved into. Fast-paced PvP everywhere on the map, teams fighting other teams with snipers and high-tier ARs. A lot of fun if you are a big shooter player, whereas Survival is more of that MMO feeling. 

If you do want a more technical explanation with the difference, let us know. 

• Thanks 2