Sven

Patch 2.26

44 posts in this topic

We have identified the problem only in Battle Royale. We will be turning the servers back on, but will keep Battle Royale disabled for now while we investigate this issue thoroughly. The rest of the game modes are available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, JKS said:

Two maps? We have players from that? And we need a REAL punishment to players with broken the rules in this mode. Will be the same 12Hrs ban to large groups?

About the maps, we need to see how it will turn out first. You see, the issue right now is that a lot of people were: 
1. Not playing one map because it was duo only, so they couldn't find someone to play with. 
2. They were playing duo in Tropico because they couldn't find a match on the other map (Arizona/Arena). 
Now you can either play solo or duo in either map, so the logic (it may not turn out this way) is that these issues will at least decrease. 

Now, the consequences for breaking these rules will be progressive and we will do things that will make them regret such actions. However, this is not meant for PUNISHMENT but more for SHOWING THEM they cannot do that. This philosphy won't change from our side, that's for sure. However, you will see people getting banned, for instance, for up to three days, losing Battle Royale Skins and Boxes, losing GD gained from Battle Royale. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

2. They were playing duo in Tropico because they couldn't find a match on the other map (Arizona/Arena). 

yea. Maybe. Or to get advantage.
 

3 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Now, the consequences for breaking these rules will be progressive and we will do things that will make them regret such actions. However, this is not meant for PUNISHMENT but more for SHOWING THEM they cannot do that. This philosphy won't change from our side, that's for sure. However, you will see people getting banned, for instance, for up to three days, losing Battle Royale Skins and Boxes, losing GD gained from Battle Royale. 

Great. I will record all the BR to get this assholes.

To confiando porquê é você que está falando champz. Abraço.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JKS said:

yea. Maybe. Or to get advantage.

But then again, they won't have this advantage, as now everyone CAN play in a duo. I have, however, caught players playing in duos to force wins. They now have ZERO battle royale wins. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JKS said:

Yeah. If they have a more rare or difference status make sense. Like a more spread, but more fire rate. But is the same with another color.  Should be all CQC the same and a skin from this rifle.

It is all based on a Scar L design,  it is quintessentially the same gun regardless so the stats should be the same or you just remove two of them and have one gun rather than pretend they are different due to some crap red or blue skin.    

I mean if I change the colour of my two SRS 1's they are not going to be any more powerful or shoot differently based on colour but then again this is NewZ and apparently a Scar H ie: SCAR H SSR uses 7.62x51mm Nato rounds,  that is the same a s a .308 winchester yet they try tell you it only does a third of the damage,  to much lol oh and they also try and tell you that a .308 fired from a garbage mauser can outperform the ballistic capablity of a 50 cal,  Lapua magnum or Cheytec 408.    No f'ing clue how ballistics really works

Edited by jewdiciousorange

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From a "Survival perspective"...

New SCAR stats are nice, but...

FAMAS and L85 need to buffed as well.
AK47 Is useless now, AK74M and AKM are better... Should go back to same stats, add unique attachments for AK47 that is more rare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Kjer said:

From a "Survival perspective"...

New SCAR stats are nice, but...

FAMAS and L85 need to buffed as well.
AK47 Is useless now, AK74M and AKM are better... Should go back to same stats, add unique attachments for AK47 that is more rare.

Famas is already strong in its own merit (it's the highest fire-rate amongst ARs). 
We could definitely look into the stats of the others you mentioned. I agree L85 should be one of the strongest, based on rarity, so should the AK47. 

All guns are common in Open World, so it's more of a matter of preference there. In Survival these details do make all the difference. 

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if Merit was what you are going by then the M4A1 carbine would be the best gun of the lot.  In real world performance the M4A1 excels at everything,  it is the evolution of the M16 made lighter and compact to be used in more circumstances.    It is a deadly accurate gun and you can chamber it in 5.56x45 or 7.62x39 Nato rounds depending on the circumstances needed.    To many versions of the same gun,  the M4, Semi and A1 are the same thing,  the M4A1 is the standard military version and has all three optional fire modes,  the FN SCAR L is all the same gun, you can take out 4 guns and maybe add two new guns like the SKS, AK 5C, UMP .45, CX8

 

Can the masada be renamed also,  It no longer goes by that name now that Remington owns its development.  It is now reworked and modified into the ACW-R.

Edited by jewdiciousorange

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

Famas is already strong in its own merit (it's the highest fire-rate amongst ARs). 
We could definitely look into the stats of the others you mentioned. I agree L85 should be one of the strongest, based on rarity, so should the AK47. 

All guns are common in Open World, so it's more of a matter of preference there. In Survival these details do make all the difference. 

 

Thank you for listening! <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven´t seen any changes made to loot on Oregon. Healing stuff drops same. Loot stays same. I don´t feel any difference but just with the structures which changed their positions and there are flying cars or trees growing right out of the car (I can provide with screenshot). I like that you are improving the game but i don´t see any difference before patch and after. Still finding too much food and ARs in civilian areas(forgot to screen, it was in Astoria, Oregon what looks like civilian area atleast for me)

Edited by tomco2555

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i see no where mention of binocs and range finders after patch not working.

ask in game and players responded that theirs were not working either.

are the devs aware?

surely i am not the only one that can not use binocs now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chop_shop said:

i see no where mention of binocs and range finders after patch not working.

ask in game and players responded that theirs were not working either.

are the devs aware?

surely i am not the only one that can not use binocs now.

We are. We have already found the problem for this so expect a small client-sided patch to roll out soon with a fix!

  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a quick update:

We are rolling out a quick patch (including a server restart) to fix:

  • Battle Royale.
  • Binocular issue.
  • Improved game loading system.

Downtime will be minimal. Stay tuned.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Sven said:

Just a quick update:

We are rolling out a quick patch (including a server restart) to fix:

  • Battle Royale.
  • Binocular issue.
  • Improved game loading system.

Downtime will be minimal. Stay tuned.

thanks sven, love your guys game, and i have never in my 40+ years of gaming seen such fast responses to posts. 

keep up the great work and again thank you for your work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Sven, I noticed 2 issues :

1. After patch 2.25 has been released, when I driving a car, I get lagged (from 1 to 5 sec) from time to time (OW, Colorado, other maps not tested).

2. After patch 2.26 has been released, when I opening player list (default TAB key), chatbox is hiding. Before path, it was still on screen. It was very usefull on Lounge Servers (to find players for trading from chatbox).

And finally one proposal:

It is possible to increase height of chatbox (at least on Lounge Servers, maybe others)? I believe that this will help players in trading, especially when they spam with their offers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2018 at 2:29 PM, chop_shop said:

thanks sven, love your guys game, and i have never in my 40+ years of gaming seen such fast responses to posts. 

keep up the great work and again thank you for your work!

Thanks for the comment! Keep up the feedback! It's much appreciated! <3

On 11/30/2018 at 5:47 PM, Ofensywny Rondel said:

Hi Sven, I noticed 2 issues :

1. After patch 2.25 has been released, when I driving a car, I get lagged (from 1 to 5 sec) from time to time (OW, Colorado, other maps not tested).

2. After patch 2.26 has been released, when I opening player list (default TAB key), chatbox is hiding. Before path, it was still on screen. It was very usefull on Lounge Servers (to find players for trading from chatbox).

And finally one proposal:

It is possible to increase height of chatbox (at least on Lounge Servers, maybe others)? I believe that this will help players in trading, especially when they spam with their offers.

Hey! Thanks for the feedback!

About point #1 I would ask you if it's possible to record this. If not, I completely understand that. Could you write us a support ticket with full details of this issue including: what vehicle this issue is with, what maps, if it doesn't happen in certain way, basically everything you know.

About the rest of your points I do think they are very valid. I do know our chat has always been a bit "messy" and at some point we would like to fix it entirely that also players would be able to scroll and that kind of stuff. For now this is unfortunately not on high priority..

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now