Sign in to follow this  
uremovich17

Suggestions On A Few Different Topics

9 posts in this topic

Weather:      You guys should think about adding some sort of weather system to the game. Im not sure if thats possible on the engine infestation runs off of, but i think it would submerge players, especially new ones  into the game even more. Maybe make it an option to turn on and off though because i could see that causing framerate issues. 

Elite Guns:      Have you guys ever thought about adding elite guns? You should find them off super zombies at a rare rate, maybe even rarer than snipers but their damage should lets say go up by 5. so if u have an m4 that does 25 damage the elite version should do 30 and be more accurate. They should also come with their own cool skin alrdy on the weapon. I think this adds a cool bonus for players that like to loot and players that have been in the infestation scene (like myself) for a really long time. 

Rapid Fire Trigger: Maybe consider adding an attachment that makes the gun fire faster or semi auto guns like DMRS and etc fire faster but at the cost of accuracy and the only way to balance it out is by other accuracy attachments like grip. scope, laser, etc.

Buildings: Maybe consider opening up more buildings to go inside or remove buildings that are inaccesable and replace them with something else. there are alot of houses, etc, around the map that are inaccesible and pretty much pointless of being there. maybe replace them with vehicles you can hide behind or some other sort of structure.

Doors:   I don't know if this is even possible on the infestation engine, but u guys should strongly consider adding doors you can manually open  and more things that you can interact with.    

Ive played this game (counting other games in this series it seems like) for 4 years. You guys need to consider doing something game changing that doesnt effect the way infestation flows. Infestation has great pvp. It is the smoothest pvp out of any zombie game ive ever played which is why it is so enjoyable. The way to get loot and the loot system is good. maybe consider adding a map that is totally different then colorado or caliwood. (Oregon feels like another colorado in my opinion with the small difference of it looking more beautiful than colorado). Maybe consider adding a snow map. 

There are plenty of things you guys could do and you have already taken a game which failed and made it into 1 of the best zombie mmo's there ever was, but it would be player gaining and crazy if you guys added some sort of mechanic, map, etc, anything that was game changing, but like i said doesnt mess with the normal flow of infestation. Thank you, Good work so far,     

- URE

12 hours ago, uremovich17 said:

Weather:      You guys should think about adding some sort of weather system to the game. Im not sure if thats possible on the engine infestation runs off of, but i think it would submerge players, especially new ones  into the game even more. Maybe make it an option to turn on and off though because i could see that causing framerate issues. 

Cause FPS drop and community cry. It's a good idea, but we have a lot of babies in game.

Elite Guns:      Have you guys ever thought about adding elite guns? You should find them off super zombies at a rare rate, maybe even rarer than snipers but their damage should lets say go up by 5. so if u have an m4 that does 25 damage the elite version should do 30 and be more accurate. They should also come with their own cool skin alrdy on the weapon. I think this adds a cool bonus for players that like to loot and players that have been in the infestation scene (like myself) for a really long time. 

The sniper rifle are "elite guns". But if are hard to get and ,again, the babys cry and the game make more easy get that. If they put new special guns in game, in one month all this guns are nerfed or yuo get 3 in SZ all the time.

Buildings: Maybe consider opening up more buildings to go inside or remove buildings that are inaccesable and replace them with something else. there are alot of houses, etc, around the map that are inaccesible and pretty much pointless of being there. maybe replace them with vehicles you can hide behind or some other sort of structure.

Doors:   I don't know if this is even possible on the infestation engine, but u guys should strongly consider adding doors you can manually open  and more things that you can interact with.    

A city using "bases" in map to get PVP from the sides and long shot are great from buildings and territory battles. Doors animation cust much FPS or programing, like cars.
Clearview are example of PVP city.  

In my opinion getting snipers should be harder to use and harder to get. BUT, more damage and .50 or AWP hit kill.

We need a functional economy in the game that currently stands for items, it only depends on skins.

4 hours ago, JKS said:

Cause FPS drop and community cry. It's a good idea, but we have a lot of babies in game.

JKS, I hate to say this but, Yes, the community 'cries' when the FPS drops. I am one of those 'babies' to which you refer. When the FPS drops too low, the game is unplayable. I guess you like playing a game that locks up whenever you try to move and cause lag in the game. The community also 'cries' about lag because they consider it cheating. I suggest you rethink this idea of calling the community a bunch of babies.

11 hours ago, Freddy D said:

good idea with elite guns and for the buildings

I agree with the elite guns. However, every time something is done with a building, ie: opening it up for exploration, the building has to be physically removed and then replaced. This causes the building to move. Even a small move of a building can cause problems. For example. If you have a building that has roof access and it is moved, even slightly, and there is a locker place on the edge, it is possible to lose access to that locker. This is detrimental to the game overall due to the fact that GI access lockers are placed permanently. If it's out of reach, it's worthless. I've even seen lockers get buried on top of a building when another item was placed. The new item covered the locker completely. Although you can still access a locker in this situation, it is still frustrating to see a locker you use appear to not be there.

17 hours ago, uremovich17 said:

Weather:      You guys should think about adding some sort of weather system to the game.

This has been suggested many times in the past. As you already realize, having changing weather would place more stress on the engine. A good idea in theory? Yes. I'd love to see changing weather. Is it practical in this application? Highly unlikely.

Thanks and Have A Nice Day!!! B|

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Now dont get me wrong when i say this, I love the game, have for years, But it sounds like there is limited game changing updates you can do without it taking a very long time. That does kinda concern me about the future of the game when the player base is already so small... 

On 11/27/2018 at 4:49 PM, CampersRUs said:

JKS, I hate to say this but, Yes, the community 'cries' when the FPS drops. I am one of those 'babies' to which you refer. When the FPS drops too low, the game is unplayable. I guess you like playing a game that locks up whenever you try to move and cause lag in the game. The community also 'cries' about lag because they consider it cheating. I suggest you rethink this idea of calling the community a bunch of babies.

If you have a Celeron 847 with 8Gb DDR3 (notebook RAM) and a HD5670 you can play New Z at 25~~40 FPS on 1280X720. It's my girl PC. I test and make a feedback because the FPS drop in new anticheat. They see (maybe) and  correct the problem. Now the FPS is normal.

My problem is;
the guy have 4Gb DDR2 at x2 240 (32nm) at 8600Gt  and they no optimize the PC and not send feedback to the game, but IF we have a new improve he comes here and say "my fps drop" and go away. 

BUT, I asked for a tool to make a log to DEVs and I not have a anwser if this is possible or no makes diference from desenvolpers.

And in addiction I say, the loot are a problem in game. We have a loot of itens drop in zumbis and useless itens in everywhere. Less itens in map make the charge in processor less agressive.

I will test using MSI and make a feedback on my PC. 

If the MSI don't make me get DC.....

• Thanks 1

if you want cool things you can play Unturned which is free to play and has a high end game engine which features dynamic weather and water physics.   If you want low cost paid games then you can look at Miscreated and Scum for complex game engines with all sorts of cool things.

As for weather and guns and stuff like that for newz,  you are living a dream.

I don't think these things really fit in our game. This is a game that's been here for a while, has a defined played style and those things will definitely change everything when it comes to gameplay.