Sign in to follow this  
RIpper1403

Some ideas for survival

15 posts in this topic

Hello!
I have a lot of cool ideas for survival mode,but I don't think I can write everything ;DD

Okay,let's start this s**t!

1.I think it’s worth making the zombie movement distance on the map longer.Otherwise, it's very easy to get away from them.

2.Add more, MORE zombies!Make them stronger!

3.Remove the drop of medicines from zombies!

4.Add frequent bleeding,and increase the rarity of bandages.

5.Add more zombies to the forests to not only the cities were dangerous.

6.Add zombies with armor to make them harder to kill.They can spawn on military bases and big cities.But the armor should not fall from them!

7.It would be interesting, if not always the cars were intact, but they would have to be repaired.

8.Why are there not many helmets on survival that exist in the open world?(Blue helmet,Camo,Sand,Urban.)

9.Blood infection should be more often!

10.It would be more dangerous to play at night if the zombies at this time became more active, faster and angrier.

11.You can add more dangerous zombies to military bases. Like the red zombies from Infestation World, ISS THAI.))

If I have more ideas, I will write!

Thanks for attention!

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Basically your saying make Survival more difficult and deadly.  All great ideas.  Zombies were stronger in the beginning of Survival but the player base cried a bit and they were made weaker.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, stonewalljack said:

Basically your saying make Survival more difficult and deadly.  All great ideas.  Zombies were stronger in the beginning of Survival but the player base cried a bit and they were made weaker.  

In my eyes its not necessarily the zombies than need a buff but the weapon spawns that need a debuff, You find weapons way too quick and way too many of them which has the side effect that zombies become completely irrelevant as well as dying not having an effect at all because you find gear faster than you lose it again

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every Point is good! But if those Zombies with armor wont die with a singel headshot cuz they have like an m9 helemt or k style on that would be soo cool! And the Redzombie (Tyran) is in my oppinion the best idea! :) Takes like 600 bullets pkm to kill so very hard to get down but maybe we will get 2 nice Items for that in trade :)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately the Survival scene of our game has turned into full-PvP. They do not want to be "bothered" by zombies. I would love to see Survival being that... Survival! With screaming zombies, sprinting zombies, etc...

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

Unfortunately the Survival scene of our game has turned into full-PvP. They do not want to be "bothered" by zombies. I would love to see Survival being that... Survival! With screaming zombies, sprinting zombies, etc...

 

This is because there is no risk in going into a pvp fight. You lose stuff slower than you regain it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are really good points and we really would like to do that but we tried already some of these points and almost got killed (jk).

Remove medicine form zombies - That happend actually 2 weeks ago and we got spamed on every social.

Sprinters - Like some people said in here, we had them at the beginning, but then the most of the player didn't liked them because sometimes the animation is glitchy and you get a hit when you should'nt get one.

Adding zombies in to the forest - I actually did that long time ago, maybe not enogh of them?

Add more zombies overall - I was thinking about to increase the amount of zombies but you also have to see it from the other side, your FPS will decrease with that.

Status "bleeding" should happen more often - I agree on that and maybe I can ask Fred to increase the chance.

Zombies should have a higher radius - I also could do that but that will also slow down the performance a bit.

More cars action - That problem here is, the car system have some glitches right now, as soon we fixed them 100%, then we can talk about this but we also have to add more defensives against them.

More variaity of zombies - We actually work on 2 new type of zombies but they are not done right now.

Difficult higher on zombies in the night - That is also a great idea. I also will talk to Fred and see what we can do. We can add armors etc to them but they won't use the protection of them since they are not player.

 

Thanks for the feedback!

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Steve Ecke said:

These are really good points and we really would like to do that but we tried already some of these points and almost got killed (jk).

Remove medicine form zombies - That happend actually 2 weeks ago and we got spamed on every social.

Sprinters - Like some people said in here, we had them at the beginning, but then the most of the player didn't liked them because sometimes the animation is glitchy and you get a hit when you should'nt get one.

Adding zombies in to the forest - I actually did that long time ago, maybe not enogh of them?

Add more zombies overall - I was thinking about to increase the amount of zombies but you also have to see it from the other side, your FPS will decrease with that.

Status "bleeding" should happen more often - I agree on that and maybe I can ask Fred to increase the chance.

Zombies should have a higher radius - I also could do that but that will also slow down the performance a bit.

More cars action - That problem here is, the car system have some glitches right now, as soon we fixed them 100%, then we can talk about this but we also have to add more defensives against them.

More variaity of zombies - We actually work on 2 new type of zombies but they are not done right now.

Difficult higher on zombies in the night - That is also a great idea. I also will talk to Fred and see what we can do. We can add armors etc to them but they won't use the protection of them since they are not player.

 

Thanks for the feedback!

Remove medicine form zombies - That happend actually 2 weeks ago and we got spamed on every social.

However, it is definitely necessary. Just yesterday I made 150 bandages and 150 painkillers in just two runs by just shooting zombies. This didn't take long, at most 3 hours to get a supply for well over 10 runs, assuming you use them in every single run and assuming you don't return with even more (which is the norm, by the way).

Sprinters - Like some people said in here, we had them at the beginning, but then the most of the player didn't liked them because sometimes the animation is glitchy and you get a hit when you should'nt get one.

I'm split on this. I like sprinters, but I agree, the animation causes problems.

Adding zombies in to the forest - I actually did that long time ago, maybe not enogh of them?

I've been playing for a while now and I'm yet to see any random zombies in non civilized areas at all.

Add more zombies overall - I was thinking about to increase the amount of zombies but you also have to see it from the other side, your FPS will decrease with that.

I agree with the idea of having more zombies. Also, I haven't seen anyone complaining about the FPS in this game, I doubt this is a big issue. I also don't have any noticeable drops in frame rate when being in an area with a lot of zombies. Sure, I can only speak for myself, but I have to say that my PC is not a super great one.

Status "bleeding" should happen more often - I agree on that and maybe I can ask Fred to increase the chance.

Good idea imho, but this seems to be fairly irrelevant, you bandage immediately after taking damage, it doesn't make much of a difference as long as you have bandages. Bandages however, are a non-issue, mainly because of zombie drops.

Zombies should have a higher radius - I also could do that but that will also slow down the performance a bit.

I like it but just like the point above, it just doesn't matter.

More cars action - That problem here is, the car system have some glitches right now, as soon we fixed them 100%, then we can talk about this but we also have to add more defensives against them.

I'd agree with having more cars, but you already mentioned the main problems with that. Our standpoints are identical here

More variaity of zombies - We actually work on 2 new type of zombies but they are not done right now.

Thats great to hear! Is there an ETA?

Difficult higher on zombies in the night - That is also a great idea. I also will talk to Fred and see what we can do. We can add armors etc to them but they won't use the protection of them since they are not player.

I also like this. Regarding the armor, that would still be an improvement as it gives visual variety

 

Just my 2 cents

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nixd said:

However, it is definitely necessary. Just yesterday I made 150 bandages and 150 painkillers in just two runs by just shooting zombies. This didn't take long, at most 3 hours to get a supply for well over 10 runs, assuming you use them in every single run and assuming you don't return with even more (which is the norm, by the way).

Thank you for that infos. I went in to the server and checked and you are right, the drops are way to common. I lowered the chance of dropping something overall now. This is live and takes around 2 hours to apply to all server.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Steve Ecke said:

Thank you for that infos. I went in to the server and checked and you are right, the drops are way to common. I lowered the chance of dropping something overall now. This is live and takes around 2 hours to apply to all server.

I felt this actually the drop amount of SZ and normal Zombie is "lower"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the detailed explanation, I wish the Developers and who works on it, much success the problems (bugs) to solve

Edited by miranda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, nixd said:

Remove medicine form zombies - That happend actually 2 weeks ago and we got spamed on every social.

However, it is definitely necessary. Just yesterday I made 150 bandages and 150 painkillers in just two runs by just shooting zombies. This didn't take long, at most 3 hours to get a supply for well over 10 runs, assuming you use them in every single run and assuming you don't return with even more (which is the norm, by the way).

Sprinters - Like some people said in here, we had them at the beginning, but then the most of the player didn't liked them because sometimes the animation is glitchy and you get a hit when you should'nt get one.

I'm split on this. I like sprinters, but I agree, the animation causes problems.

Adding zombies in to the forest - I actually did that long time ago, maybe not enogh of them?

I've been playing for a while now and I'm yet to see any random zombies in non civilized areas at all.

Add more zombies overall - I was thinking about to increase the amount of zombies but you also have to see it from the other side, your FPS will decrease with that.

I agree with the idea of having more zombies. Also, I haven't seen anyone complaining about the FPS in this game, I doubt this is a big issue. I also don't have any noticeable drops in frame rate when being in an area with a lot of zombies. Sure, I can only speak for myself, but I have to say that my PC is not a super great one.

Status "bleeding" should happen more often - I agree on that and maybe I can ask Fred to increase the chance.

Good idea imho, but this seems to be fairly irrelevant, you bandage immediately after taking damage, it doesn't make much of a difference as long as you have bandages. Bandages however, are a non-issue, mainly because of zombie drops.

Zombies should have a higher radius - I also could do that but that will also slow down the performance a bit.

I like it but just like the point above, it just doesn't matter.

More cars action - That problem here is, the car system have some glitches right now, as soon we fixed them 100%, then we can talk about this but we also have to add more defensives against them.

I'd agree with having more cars, but you already mentioned the main problems with that. Our standpoints are identical here

More variaity of zombies - We actually work on 2 new type of zombies but they are not done right now.

Thats great to hear! Is there an ETA?

Difficult higher on zombies in the night - That is also a great idea. I also will talk to Fred and see what we can do. We can add armors etc to them but they won't use the protection of them since they are not player.

I also like this. Regarding the armor, that would still be an improvement as it gives visual variety

 

Just my 2 cents

I understand that zombies maybe can lower my FPS, but when I play on the Colorado V1 on the open world, there are a lot of zombies and my FPS is good. For example, at the airport or Campos))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this