Trippy

SURVIVAL MOD MAYBE OLD INFESTATION

This is a shit what they have done that is only the old Infestation With a radar down right.
And nothing changed. :(
I expected more from the SURVIVAL mode. :(
What I would have done if that was my game.
First I had only one character in SURVIVAL not 5, (And that a friend can revive with an item maybe a Defibrillator or something else)
Eat and water even more rare than weapons(is SURVIVAL).(That if you have a lot of food you can exchange for weapons)
More zombies (new ones)
Safe Loot : like Division Game Loothelicopter checkpoint.That you can still steal the loot of othe players 
I would have more ideas but this is enough.
Make something out of the game

sorry for my bad English

1 hour ago, Trippy said:

This is a shit what they have done that is only the old Infestation With a radar down right.
And nothing changed. :(
I expected more from the SURVIVAL mode. :(
What I would have done if that was my game.
First I had only one character in SURVIVAL not 5, (And that a friend can revive with an item maybe a Defibrillator or something else)
Eat and water even more rare than weapons(is SURVIVAL).(That if you have a lot of food you can exchange for weapons)
More zombies (new ones)
Safe Loot : like Division Game Loothelicopter checkpoint.That you can still steal the loot of othe players 
I would have more ideas but this is enough.
Make something out of the game

sorry for my bad English

bro game is really good and brought back the old feeling of WarZ. I play with more 3 friends always and we cant find most of the time a decent loot xD.

I just think Weapons with lower tier should be more common to find. We just can see in most of the times Krugers

Moved to the proper section. 

The ability of having five character is that you have something to do while you wait for the respawn timer. 

Food and water is not that common and they go down faster than in open world. In a post-apocalyptic world, you would definitely find WAY more food/water than guns. No questions about that. 

Safezones have a reason to be there and we use it.

Remember, though, this is still in BETA and there will be more things added to it. 

On 04/07/2017 at 4:16 PM, Trippy said:

This is wrong what you say the game is not in beta
Is copy and paste the game has been there for 5 years and ales what is new
Is a radar downright

You do it just like Sergey Hammerpoint 

Just add shit

And you hype it ¬¬

not even close bro xD