Sign in to follow this  
MKRYDR

Like a knew it would

4 posts in this topic

i see antilag has created what i knew it would...PROBLEMS!...notice how the game acts all funny in loading screens, and how it crashes more often, yea thats what happens when cry baby bitches get their way. so now new z is not worth playing anymore, the crashes and errors and disconnecting where it shouldnt has made loading into the game un-bare-able.

but its okay let the cry babys come defend the thing that makes them "better" players when they know they suck balls but are to coked up by the sack to admit it! im done trying to fight for this games survival let it die if you want to, i will no longer be attempting to make suggestions to make the game welcoming to ALL of the world and not just the head up the ass british who think lag is why they suck and are in need of a wake up call,to all the cry babys, the sun dont shine outa yo ass boi...deal with it

this is the shit i have to put up with more then 9 times every time i want to play, after seeing this bullshit more then 9 times it lets me stay... anything going to be done about it???

GrN2WpE.jpg

This is going to be adjusted on the upcoming patch. 

However, after analysing your logs, we can see your ping spikes are often and long. We are looking into ways of improving this... However, there is only so much we can do, which we will do for the upcoming patch.