ElChupacabra

Feedback - Vehicle System

Car issues and crashes  

209 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we disable the cars for now?

If you remove refund ALL the money I have spent on game and I will gladly leave. You developers keep adding garbage such as 15 and 20 round mags for saiga. Have you ever shot one with just a 10 round flat mag, maybe the 20 round circular mag. Stop adding garbage till you fix the game itself. Heck even your system of storage is lame and takes up incredible extra drag on servers. ANY single item in my inventory that is the SAME as another should be stored on top of each other, yet since we are on vehicles, everyone in my inventory is stored in a different slot instead of like AR mags stored in same slot. Now ping has become an issue for many in North America and the game kicks us saying our ping is too high? What did you do that recently started that? The solution given is to log into closer servers. HOW? I log North American so I can understand what other players are communicating, yet I have better connection in HONG KONG??? If you must go back to very basics and start fixing problems instead of adding worthless clips.

In survival when we go to pvp, there are people in cars. We are being run over while we are behind a tree or a fence, or even a few meters away from the vehicle. this glitch is abused and it is so OP for people when they pvp. It ruins everything.

GAME REALLY SUCKS WITHOUT CARS … TO MUCH TROUBLE TO PLAY … IF SOMEONE DOES NOT LIKE THE CAR … JUST DONT USE IT … COMPLAINERS NEVER BUY ANYTHING …. SO MANY WILL LEAVE THIS DYING GAME … ARE YOU TRYING TO COMMIT BUSINESS SUICIDE … GIVE PLAYER OPTION TO USE VEHICLS OR NOT … YOUR GAME WILL DIE … PUT THE CARS BACK

No vehicles … and now all servers are dead ….. why would anyone want to run everywhere … you kiss the ass of pvp players and now servers are dead … NA is dead all the time .… again why would anyone want to run everywhere all the time … loot the airport then run for an hour to a safe zone …. at least give us bus stops … dead and dying , change before your dead … put your ego and bad business ideas to the side and spawn the vehicles … Then fire who ever went against the vote, fire him, fire him, fire him , his head is up his a$$

So the most of the votes ended up by "No" means the cars will stay in it while being improved by every patch. This might cause problem while using the car in-game, for example you crash and lose item. Be aware and try to not use them in case you crash really often with the car.

Screenshot_10.png