ElChupacabra

Feedback - Vehicle System

Car issues and crashes  

204 members have voted

1. 1. Should we disable the cars for now?

106 posts in this topic

I have an idea!!

Maybe we can change vehicle  to item. Remove the vehicle and add new item. The item what im talking about is like a bomb. This item is like a boom that can attract zombie. Instead of killing them, they will come to the spot at once and stay alive. This item need to have a distance and time. What do you think guys? 😊

- minimize crashes

- new exciting item

- rare item

Edited by UFOkristynnn

i dont think you guys should disable them just try to work on the issue of the vehicles causing the game to crash to make it more enjoyable

1 hour ago, UFOkristynnn said:

I have an idea!!

Maybe we can change vehicle  to item. Remove the vehicle and add new item. The item what im talking about is like a bomb. This item is like a boom that can attract zombie. Instead of killing them, they will come to the spot at once and stay alive. This item need to have a distance and time. What do you think guys? 😊

- minimize crashes

- new exciting item

- rare item

There are a few items that attract zombies. They are... 1) MLG Horn 2) Flashbang 3) Flare 4) Exploding Arrow 5) Chemlight 6) Bada Boom and finally a grenade. (If the zombies are far enough away, you can toss a grenade or Bada Boom. It will not kill them and they will come running.) We don't need another item that makes noise.

Edited by CampersRUs
  • Thanks 1

I agree with what Jozimar a lenda has said :D Make it optional to disable or enable cars in rented servers. Also would be great if there were more alien spawns such as at the airport or containment in Colorado map.

The item that im thinking is a farm type item (need to be RARE). The range of the latest item is not enough to attract zombie for farming. Usually vehicle is using for farming so i think this item can solve farming and lets say that vehicle cannot remove to the game because everyone loves to ride with it. Let's put a limit, vehicle can use only for road ( minimize crashes). When iam farming i can feel the mili sec delay when vehicle and zombie combined in a same area.

- CampersRUs (sorry I don't know how to reply hehe)

• Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

Because I'm a survival mode player. I agree on disabling vehicles until it is ready for use again. Experiencing bugs on using a vehicle is really annoying specially when it gets you killed. I respect that the other people disagree on this issue mainly because of travel. Nobody wants to travel from ridgeway airport to Castlepine just walking. Anyway, It's that the game has less crashes and bugs so I agree in disabling them.

Edited by Kanari

We will keep the thread open for the whole week, but I think we can see where this is going, and it will make it easier for us to make the decision. 

Thank you all, especially the ones who gave their FEEDBACK and not only voted, that is very important AND helpful. :)

A delay to enter/out the car to a server verification don't correct the crash?

Cars should be not use to pvp, only to move. 

Sorry if that no makes sense.

8 hours ago, UFOkristynnn said:

CampersRUs (sorry I don't know how to reply hehe)

LOL... no problem. I was just trying to point out the various noise makers available in the game.

I still think the vehicles available should be culled down to the original 3. Maybe disabling their damage on PVP servers could work, that seems to be a big bone of contention.

I also still believe that the boulders should be greatly reduced to what they were last year. They do hinder a players ability to navigate the map off road. Afterall, all three of the original vehicles are off-road vehicles.

Just more of my 2¢ thrown into the mix.

Oh, and BTW, Happy Thanksgiving to those that celebrate it.

And, Have a Great Weekend!!! B|

Edited by CampersRUs
  • Thanks 1

We found some problems inside the car settings mainly inside the stryker spawner and we might fixed the issue. But since the car system is so complicated, we can't really test it on the dev server. So we have to look how the feedback is after the next patch. Just a small infos for you guys :)

• Thanks 2

Thanks so much for all the amazing feedback everyone. Don't worry. We are just doing a poll so we can see what you guys think. For upcoming patch I'm certain we have some good news related to this!! :D

• Thanks 1

Disable all cars except ZK spawner, the most drivable one.

Disabling all cars is disadvantage for the new - poor players ($$ for bus and easy farming zombies) and god knows we need many of those these days