ElChupacabra

Feedback - Vehicle System

Car issues and crashes  

209 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we disable the cars for now?

109 posts in this topic

Well I adapted to the failures of cars, not together too many zombies and low speed to put them together. But in born (colorado) in the back part of the base, whatever it is that always makes me fail, I do not come closer hahahaha

Sim,tem alguns bugs/erro causados pelos carros do jogo, mas não acho que chega ao nível de desativá-los.

se a pessoa sabe que o cara buga no pc dela, e só ela esperar q seja concertado

Minha opinião sobre os carros,elesfazem diferençás é algo que propõe mais adrenalina, diversão. O problema é que, quando atiramos nos carros não levam DANO, em poucas áreas do carro levam, bug? não sei, outra coisa é as barricadas ant-Veiculo, o dano é baixo quando o carro bate na mesma, outra , quando estamos atras de uma arvore o carro bate na arvore, o player que esta atras da arvore se defendendo da colisão, o player morre, entre outros bugs. Esse é os fatos principais. abraço equipe NewZ!

I voted "Yes" only because of the crashes.

Personally, I'm 100% with the idea to have the cars only on private servers (and please don't put them back on official servers lol) but the crashes are annoying. I find myself stashing all the cars I find and travelling only by bus to not crash again 😕

I don't think cars should be disabled as the bus system can cost a lot for new players or poorer players in general. The only issue I have with cars is that sometimes they get stuck in the oddest of places and you can't exit the vehicle without quitting the game. 

• Thanks 1