ElChupacabra

Feedback - Vehicle System

Car issues and crashes  

204 members have voted

1. 1. Should we disable the cars for now?

106 posts in this topic

Good evening.
As Zomekerrigan says, do not take cars off.
I play pvp, but most of my time I can. Jet 2 waiters (Colorado V2 and V1) can rent for several me. I like to walk on the map to find the best lout.
 I enjoyed reading more during Halloween. Go to the villages by car. Jais more than 750 cars. So even if his spit of e temp and well temp pi. We repair more beautiful after.
You may think that by removing the car you will fix the problem.
I'm not sure of it.
Black screen one time out of 10. Game crash to play on a map.
Cross zombies. Shooting through the trees. And last the return of invisible zombies.
And I forget other bug.
I am one of the elders of games. You have deleted the snipers for the first time. Sa gave what the loss of players. After that were the DXs you changed. We lost more players.
If you delete the cars you will lose other players. If you continue like that it is the end of the game at term.
Thanks for reading me.

• Thanks 4

Me parece que si retiran los vehículos del juego, almenos en el modo supervivencia tendrían que volver las  estaciones de autobús porque sino seria muy difícil transladarce por el mapa full loot, o mover personajes, o ir a sitios de PVP. Ademas otra cosa, juego survival hace mucho y me parece injusto que todos los servidores de Europa y norte américa tiene para hacer grupo de hasta 5 players y sur américa no.

sur América solo tiene para hacer grupo de hasta 3 players, me parece algo injusto, algo descriminativo porque todos los servers lo tienen menos SUR AMERICA.

keep cars but make it so they take more damage from players or add weapons that damage them a lot more than any other weapon. 

I think that they are fine for now and there are other more important things to look at in game. If you don't want to use the cars, then don't use them..

Or the other thing that could be done is disable only some of the vehicles, the ZK, buggy and the stryker are all good and i find i have no problem with them at all. As i said before i'd much rather see the more important things in the game worked on. :)

I rent multiple servers and have for a VERY LONG TIME to me it would be completely pointless to have those servers if I had no use of cars I agree with Bravo's idea the e-brake would be a great idea BUT from what I have seen 90% of the car crashes are due to FULL or inadequate ram I do crash from time to time in cars but I crash far more picking up items or logging out then I ever do in cars 

Been playing Infestation for more than a year now, I am a shop owner but I am focused of farming/looting than survival/PVP... I even rented private servers for a few times already and i've been a premium member the whole year round, and what i looted/farmed were given to my players to keep them in the game... I enjoyed the game a lot especially those times that I can join every servers even though they are far from me (Im from Philippines) ... In my humble opinion, the game was great but as times passed by, the game grows from good to bad,  the ping became to high and I can't even join europe. NA and South America servers which in the start i can join with ease.... The premium servers were reduced only to 4 to 6 from more than 10 in 2017, so premium account doesn't have any choice but to kill or be killed in what is supposed to be a safe looting ground since we paid for it... Too many crashes were experienced which was supposed to be minimal in the game...This last move guys, the proposed removal of vehicle system will have the biggest impact in the game, imagine a map so huge without vehicle? Of course there is bus system which you can use which will charge you a lot and then if you pick-up the airdrop you will be shocked that it contains AR and few ammo hahaha! Also the premium daily reward sucks, imagine waiting for 24 hours and then the reward will be a thompson gun wherein you can pick it anywhere in the map....Come on guys! You need to improve the game not to worsen it... Thank you!

I think that taking the car would be an extreme atitutude, because they are very useful for farming zombies, which is already half home with the car would look much worse without the car, I think I could leave the car only on private servers, because the players who like to cook, almost always have private servers, like me, and I guarantee that everyone who has private servers prefers problem cars rather than cars.

How long do you think "for now" would be? 
Due to the crashes it would make sense to disable them for a short time to get the code fixed. As long as it will be an active work in progress not put on the back burner. It's hard to appease everyone but perhaps as a compromise during this time, the bus cost could be reduced. As one comment above says, obviously some still find it expensive. I'm a carebear so not sure how much PVPers use public trans so they may need some other kind of incentive. 

I (personally) have had little issues with cars, so I guess I can't really complain :3

But yes, I would like to see the cars stay, and hope you guys can crack these bugs once in for all!

No you shouldnt have to remove the vehicle because it is more convinient than the bus stops. Bus stops is more expensive when you are in colorado v1 and when youre not a Premium account.

I think its better to remove cars in survival (it´s supposed to be difficult), and if you try to repair the bugs, just do it for open world mode, where´s surviving isn´t as important as killing other players.