ElChupacabra

Feedback - Vehicle System

Car issues and crashes  

209 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we disable the cars for now?

my friend bought 3 Colorado servers V 1 . he and I kill zombies at the airport . there are still 5 days left.   Please remove the machines after 5 days.   Not now.)))) Then increase the range MLG horn three times. and make it more accessible

7 minutes ago, TemaLego said:

my friend bought 3 Colorado servers V 1 . he and I kill zombies at the airport . there are still 5 days left.   Please remove the machines after 5 days.   Not now.)))) Then increase the range MLG horn three times. and make it more accessible

Thank you for the feedback. We think it might be good to make some changes like that (with the MLG Horns) to make the effects of this less damaging to farmers. :)

Please do not disable the cars …. sucks to have to walk everywhere. If you want to use a car, use it …….. if you don't want car don't use it. The running far distances is the worst part of the game. Surprised anyone would not want a car …. Farming is not the game, survival is the game !  IN A REAL WORLD CARS WOULD BE EVERYWHERE. Also check who votes, should only vote if your buying and spending …. no cars is a very silly idea.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Try to overwrite code atleast of one car which will be usable, findable and able to pick up ASAP or try to write code for new one. Idk what is easier (I think that first option should be "easier"). But it would be great to have at least one driveable car till the problem will be solved. That´s my opinion

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, The Wraith said:

Please do not disable the cars …. sucks to have to walk everywhere. If you want to use a car, use it …….. if you don't want car don't use it. The running far distances is the worst part of the game. Surprised anyone would not want a car …. Farming is not the game, survival is the game !  IN A REAL WORLD CARS WOULD BE EVERYWHERE. Also check who votes, should only vote if your buying and spending …. no cars is a very silly idea.

You know about the bus system right?

I don't know who of the Team got that idea, but slap him and no more coffee for him :).

Seriously, sure some have issues with cars. in the past i had too, but however, now i never crash when i hop out of car (was my issue with them)

Maybe you just create a NEW topic, JUST for carissues, follow them and see what you can do. But to remove all of them... meh. don't make me stop play the game.

Edited by Isshogei
  • Thanks 1

I my self would rather see other stuff get done like the anti veh barriers working like they're supposed to, competitive mode and so on.  But leave the cars.  The crashes are mostly due to jumping iin and out while moving from what I have seen.  If an e brake could be added that could solve the problem

Edited by Bravodog

56 minutes ago, Isshogei said:

I don't know who of the Team got that idea, but slap him and no more coffee for him :).

NOT ONCE BUT TWICE!

Bussystem isn´t the same as drive an OWN car with the freedom to drive to any spot on the map.

• Love 1

I use cars every time I want to loot, as I can move to some places that are veeeeery far away (even from bus stops). So removing cars will make the whole map worthless. Remember the position of the Halloween event places!! They are not close to bus stops, I bet everyone used a car for that.
As someone already said before: if you don't want to crash...don't use car, simple!
If you decide to disable cars, we need something so we don't miss them, like:
1- Cheaper bus trip (why pay 90K to move to do PVP???) Cheaper bus = easy access to PVP
THINK ON NEW PLAYERS! And how difficult is for them to get money
2- Easy MLG Horns, drop from zombies for example
3- Bus stop on every location (how do I get then to West Boulder Outpost? and many other interesting places, for example)
You have a good map, I think is very nice, but we all know for PVP is only Boulder/Whitestone or NATO

I think the game needs fresh people, no? Why not think what a new player in the game requires
A few days ago, a friend who I suggested to try the game said this:
Well….this was my first day: I entered and look for a city to search loot, took me about 40 min to get to a nice place. When I was full of good things you recommended, BANG! One shot kill and party's over. Try to reenter but a few seconds after I respawn, they killed me again with just one shot

In my opinion, playing with cars is more dynamic. You have to fix the cars and not disable them
make one working car.

Edited by Reaktor
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

I agree to disable the cars until the system is completely fixed The idae of adding bus stops momentarily is a great idea 👌

it will never happen

Edited by ISIA81

@ElChupacabra I suggest if you want my thoughts on this situation you read the post I just made in the thread... 'Why nobody cares about this issue at all' It will serve to explain my thoughts and feeling on this issue. it's not simply an issue of vehicles. It's a combination of circumstances that I laid out in that post. If they are disabled and more bus stops are added, the price to use the bus system should be reduced by at least 50%.

Edited by CampersRUs
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

@ElChupacabra I suggest if you want my thoughts on this situation you read the post I just made in the thread... 'Why nobody cares about this issue at all' It will server to explain my thoughts and feeling on this issue. it's not simply an issue of vehicles. It's a combination of circumstances that I laid out in that post. If they are disabled and more bus stops are added, the price to use the bus system should be reduced by at least 50%.

You have to give your feedback to a feedback thread inside the feedback thread and not saying, I shared my feedback somewhere else. In case you wanna read it, go there.

Bus stops prices are actually low and even lower with subscriptions. Open World has more then enogh bus stops (you can't even walk 10 mins without seeing 2 different ones).

In Survival it's different, since there are only bus stops in safezones but that is the reason why we bring this poll, to see what you guys think would be the best for now till the vehicle system is being fixed.

17 minutes ago, Steve Ecke said:

You have to give your feedback to a feedback thread inside the feedback thread and not saying, I shared my feedback somewhere else. In case you wanna read it, go there.

I am re-posting this comment because you suggested it. I don't like to cross post from thread to thread but you said to so here it is...

@Steve Ecke, this answer is a copout. First of all, if you hadn't placed all those extraneous stacks of boulders, people wouldn't get stuck on them no matter what. I laughed when you stated that maybe the farmer built the fence into the side of the boulders. If you took the time to inspect the area I pointed out as @Sven did, you would see for yourself that this statement is pure garbage. Oh, and how about Glenwood Springs? I suppose there was a volcanic eruption that sprayed all those boulders across the city. Secondly, When vehicles were first introduced and those boulder stacks weren't there, there was no problem. Thirdly, since you insist on leaving those boulders on the map, the least you could do is make it so players can exit the vehicles so they can be retrieved. Seems to me that you just don't like being called out for an error in judgement.

@Sven removing or disabling the vehicles is just wrong. Like @GENETICZZ says, if you do this, you will need to add more bus stops.

The big issue here is after adding all the vehicles that are now in the game, the problem of being able to control them was magnified exponentially. The more vehicles, the more problems. Add to that the addition of the boulders. Maybe if you remove the bulk of the boulders and reduce the number of vehicles back down to the original three, this issue could solve itself.

As far as not having these issues on the dev servers, think about it. You are playing directly on the server itself. You are not having to log in through the internet therefore giving you as close to a perfect connection to the maps as possible. You don't have the FPS and Ping issues that we, the everyday player encounters.

You may not like what I have just stated. So be it. I am just stating what seems to be the general consensus among the community. Remove the boulders, cut the vehicles back down to the original three, those being the ZK, the Stryker and the Buggy, and you just might find that the bulk of the issues discussed here will clear up.

With all that being said,

Have a Nice Day!!!

• Love 1

First of all I would like to thank on behalf of all newz players for their efforts in solving not only this problem but also all the other problems that cause difficulties and inconveniences to the players and would like to give my opinion on the subject.
I have 4 rented servers and only play PVE mode of the game .. I believe it would be a good solution to place the option on the leased servers to activate or not the cars as well as can be done with snipers, assault rifles etc ...
For the official servers would be at the discretion of the developers and the opinion of the other players who play on these servers ...

• Love 1