Sign in to follow this  
x3khaleesi

rare adventure backpack in survival

12 posts in this topic

i suggest not adding permanent craft but, to make event with CRAFT ADVENTURE BACKPACK !  but take it so hard craftable , for example (2-3k clotch , 500-1k leater, 5-10 military e.t.c.) it be so funny.

12 hours ago, iKaraman said:

i suggest not adding permanent craft but, to make event with CRAFT ADVENTURE BACKPACK !  but take it so hard craftable , for example (2-3k clotch , 500-1k leater, 5-10 military e.t.c.) it be so funny.

Good idea

On 11/17/2018 at 9:58 PM, iKaraman said:

GREAT idea.

I like this. I mean, in the end, why not?

Could you guys come up with what you think what you might need and what amounts to craft an adventure backpack in Survival? Also, we can add some kind of new item that you'll need to craft this back pack as well.

My second question: all backpacks in Survival have a little less slots / weight in Survival than in Open World. What would be good values for this backpack in Survival?

Best Regards,

Sven

Although my first idea was more to finding it in the map (rarely in airdrops, super zombies, aliens, etc) .. I have to say I don't mind the idea of having to craft it.

I am going to answer the second question first, with sort of a question of my own if I may. I feel the values for the backpack should depend on how hard it is going to be to craft. The harder to craft - the more you get. The easier to craft - the less. In my opinion - somewhere in the middle would probably be the most fair to start out with until you get more feedback.

For the first question - I feel like the first suggestion of what you need to have to craft it would be way too much. I would like to be able to actually use it xD I am one who picks up a lot of random stuff, but even I don't have that much leather etc .. and I loot A LOT xD

The leather, cloth and military bag idea sounds good because it makes sense if you were building a larger backpack. If you are really wanting to put an item in the game - something like a sewing kit (something that resembles a repair kit maybe?) would be a fun idea. They shouldn't be so rare to find as snipers or heavy armor items. In my opinion it would be nice if they dropped from airdrops and rare to find in the map.

After that being said - I think if you add maybe duct tape or rope into needing to craft it... it would make it a bit more fair because leather and cloth are both used for medkits. This way if you add these 2 or 1 etc... you don't have to have as much leather or cloth - which would make it more fair for people that don't have access to private servers.

There are 68 slots and the weight is 100 kg in survival compared to open world with 68 slots and weight allowance at 150 kg. For the adventure backpack in open world - there are 85 slots and can hold 400 kg. I feel the slots should be at least be 73-78 (depending on how rare as I stated before although I would totally prefer 78 😛 ) and the weight maybe increased to 175-200 kg.

It is hard to put my suggestion for the numbers of each item you need to craft the bag compared to my suggestion on the size especially because I am not sure how many different things will be needed to do so. Maybe someone else can help post back about that or I can wait to hear your feedback (Sven or any other developers) then I can try to come up with an idea for you based on that.

Thank you for responding to my suggestion and supporting this idea. Thank you as well for taking the time to read all of this and I look forward to hearing more :D

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

On 11/21/2018 at 11:09 PM, Sven said:

GREAT idea.

Could you guys come up with what you think what you might need and what amounts to craft an adventure backpack in Survival? Also, we can add some kind of new item that you'll need to craft this back pack as well.

My second question: all backpacks in Survival have a little less slots / weight in Survival than in Open World. What would be good values for this backpack in Survival?

Best Regards,

Sven

Sven good values for this backpack its slots and weight , example 200 slots 200kg , survival mode its classical game type where we need epic items,  craftable onlyhow example seasonal skinbox, you can add this craft in event.

13 hours ago, iKaraman said:

Sven good values for this backpack its slots and weight , example 200 slots 200kg , survival mode its classical game type where we need epic items,  craftable onlyhow example seasonal skinbox, you can add this craft in event.

200 slots is way too much

• Thanks 1

It being a seasonal or an event option wouldn't make any sense with my suggestion and I apologize - but I do not like that idea at all. I wanted this to be an attainable backpack. That is why I tried to suggest a fair amount of slots and weight and then hear feedback.

Edited by x3khaleesi

This is a great idea. I think this will work quite well. Having it as a craft only item and have a lot of parts makes sense. Needing either an Alice backpack or a Military backpack as a base item needed. Might not make sense, but I feel using the Alice backpack is better because at least from my experience the Alice backpack is more rare than a Military. I have more Military backpacks than Alice backpacks, so I don't know if this is actually true of what item is rarer, but I find more Military backpacks.

Anyways the Adventure backpack looks cool and in most other survival games that is what the "best" backpack looks like. One of those heavy duty hiking backpacks. I think aesthetically it would be great for the game. It also allows "late" or "end" game material for veterans and gives a new item for people to work for.

So please add this to the game, I look forward to using it.

Great idea x3khaleesi!

I understand the developers have been very busy, but if I may get some feedback on the current suggestions/questions I stated in the post I offered some detailed ideas/asked questions for the backpack.... it would be greatly appreciated :D

On 11/21/2018 at 9:09 PM, Sven said:

GREAT idea.

Best Regards,

Sven

Okay Sven if you're doing this, please add seperate parts for it that you need to loot (like the heavy armor needs) in addition to cloth and leather so people with tons of cloth and leather in their GI wont just be able to craft like 20 of them during the event