Sign in to follow this  
BARBOZ4

Final Airdrop on SZ side

Hello, I find it very unfair that the last airdrop falls on the side of the flag, for those who are already making it easier, not giving chances for those born in distant places.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, BARBOZ4 said:

Hello, I find it very unfair that the last airdrop falls on the side of the flag, for those who are already making it easier, not giving chances for those born in distant places.

Yea. I winned a BR using the box like a shield, kkkkkk

The airdrop should be an armor, not snipers, special guns or supermeds.

And the guns in the map are unbalanced. I do not see more P90, or Bizon. Only stanag, G36, AK-47 and easy spread.

You have a mp7 at 30 bullets. Your enemy has a ak47 at 45 bullets.

The mode can use old rifles to play, like AK74M or pistols with great damage, like anaconda or .40.

We appreciate your feedback, we need you to tell us your suggestions or opinions, for us you are vital, in this way we can make really great changes for you. Regarding what you mention, I understand that it can be frustrating for your opponent to hide detas from the airdrop box, it seems that the last airdrop is too op if you get the first one to the flag. I will talk about this with the staff team

• Thanks 1