Sven

Patch 2.25

160 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Kjer said:

I don't know... I'm so sad about how little the devs care about Survival. Not only lack of proper updates and content for Survival, there's not being done anything to promote Survival, the Survival community is never getting any special events or anything.

Wait wait wait wait.

First all we literally JUST FINISHED one of our biggest / best events yet. I'm not gonna sit here and write down every single thing but A LOT of the events happening were ALSO happening on Survival. I agree that before it wasn't "that much" but with the last event we really stepped up here. I'm sad to see you don't take this into account.

Perhaps you didn't know about the events that we did but then I'd really recommend you read / check that up before writing instantly "we don't care" because we do and you are COMPLETELY wrong here.

Second of that this patch was mainly to fix crashes, improve performance and remove the remaining Halloween stuff. Based on your comment I expect you actually took the time to read the patch notes and know this either way. Anyways, from a perspective you put it and besides the fact this was not a content patch at all A LOT and MAJORITY of this patch contains stuff that affects the Survival game-mode. From the other side if you compare the "new content" for Open World here in amounts, you can see that Open World also did not get that much "new content" in that sense. I think you can conclude here what the goal of the patch is and based on that I don't think you can base this comment on just this particular patch.

Third of that if we wouldn't care why would we even fix the little things in this game-mode.

Fourth of all I do think you have a point about the "anything to promote Survival" part. I would really like to know further opinions and ideas here. I'd really like to improve here and I think that can make the Survival game-mode more popular. Completely agree.

Fifth of that I wouldn't say this if you didn't write "never" and I am hoping you were unaware of previous updates, the context of this update and our latest event compared to all the other events we have done. Simply said; I get where you're coming from but you are completely wrong about that "we don't care". Sorry.

I don't know.. I'm so sad about how fast people just write stuff down without taking any context or information in consideration.

1 hour ago, Shterben174 said:

disconnects from the server and so not one of me

Please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/

• Thanks 1

I'm not saying that there hasn't been any updates for Survival, I'm saying there haven't been much compared to Open World, but maybe that is just my love for survival that supresses my sense for your guys hard distributed work force.. True, perhaps I am being a bit too "abstract" in my words, but you got to admit, the events are always like "YOU CAN GET X IN OPEN WORLD"......... also some things in survival."... But never "YOU CAN GET X IN SURVIVAL"......... also some things in open world.

1 hour ago, Kjer said:

I'm not saying that there hasn't been any updates for Survival, I'm saying there haven't been much compared to Open World, but maybe that is just my love for survival that supresses my sense for your guys hard distributed work force.. True, perhaps I am being a bit too "abstract" in my words, but you got to admit, the events are always like "YOU CAN GET X IN OPEN WORLD"......... also some things in survival."... But never "YOU CAN GET X IN SURVIVAL"......... also some things in open world.

I can guarantee I can take this feedback and for Christmas make at least 1 SURVIVAL only event, okay? :D

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Sven said:

Я могу гарантировать, что смогу принять эту обратную связь, и на Рождество сделать как минимум 1 мероприятие SURVIVAL, хорошо? : D

Извинет, но когда берёшь в руки fn m249 тебы выкидывает с сервера

6 hours ago, Shterben174 said:

Извинет, но когда берёшь в руки fn m249 тебы выкидывает с сервера

Спасибо за репорт ! 

We are restarting all the server to fix a major server crash.
We also rewarded every Colorado V1 private server in Open World with 12 hours. 

ETA max 5 minutes.

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 2:02 AM, Sven said:

No more flying items! We have completely fixed all the item (& skin) physics in the game. A lot of the items and skins had missing physics or incorrect ones. We have cleaned everything up and fixed everything. Note: If you play with item physics on and you still have certain items flying, please let us know!

Occasionally there is still a floating helmet. Plus, with the item physics turned on, some items have 'gained' weight. They actually sink into the ground.

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 2:02 AM, Sven said:

Removed some rocks close to NATO, there were to many before.

Thanks a million for this. it's a major improvement. The next step in correcting this major issue is cleaning up Glenwood Springs. Boulders were dropped on top of buildings and are scattered haphazardly around the entire location. It's a mess. Again, if I could post screenshots I would. However, it would simply take a short visit and perch on top of the police station, do a 360° scan of the area and you will see for yourself what I'm talking about. (There are a few more locations to look at but we can fix those one at a time to make it easier.)

Overall, an excellent patch!!!

Keep up the great work guys.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

1 hour ago, CampersRUs said:

Occasionally there is still a floating helmet. Plus, with the item physics turned on, some items have 'gained' weight. They actually sink into the ground.

Thanks a million for this. it's a major improvement. The next step in correcting this major issue is cleaning up Glenwood Springs. Boulders were dropped on top of buildings and are scattered haphazardly around the entire location. It's a mess. Again, if I could post screenshots I would. However, it would simply take a short visit and perch on top of the police station, do a 360° scan of the area and you will see for yourself what I'm talking about. (There are a few more locations to look at but we can fix those one at a time to make it easier.)

Overall, an excellent patch!!!

Keep up the great work guys.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Hey! If you have a floating item, or any other issue related to an item, let me know (if possible with a screenshot) i'll try to fix everything ASAP. ;)

I would say, do the same thing again! Get us screenshots and examples and we look into it! :)

BTW, you have better FPS after this patch? Just wondering.

Thanks for the feedback!

Best Regards,

Sven

48 minutes ago, Sven said:

Hey! If you have a floating item, or any other issue related to an item, let me know (if possible with a screenshot) i'll try to fix everything ASAP. ;)

I would say, do the same thing again! Get us screenshots and examples and we look into it! :)

BTW, you have better FPS after this patch? Just wondering.

Thanks for the feedback!

Best Regards,

Sven

As I've said in the past, I have tried numerous times to post screenshots. For some reason I can't post them. If one of you could travel to Glenwood Springs like you did with Nato, you will see exactly what I'm talking about. I have not given up on posting screenshots, I just need to find a medium that works for me and my computer.

As for the floating items, it's only helmets and civilian NVG's that still float. That, in my opinion, is a minor issue.

My FPS hasn't changed, but that has not been a problem for me for quite some time now.

14 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

As I've said in the past, I have tried numerous times to post screenshots. For some reason I can't post them. If one of you could travel to Glenwood Springs like you did with Nato, you will see exactly what I'm talking about. I have not given up on posting screenshots, I just need to find a medium that works for me and my computer.

As for the floating items, it's only helmets and civilian NVG's that still float. That, in my opinion, is a minor issue.

My FPS hasn't changed, but that has not been a problem for me for quite some time now.

A way to upload screenshots is to use https://imgur.com/ you can upload pictures here, and then once uploaded you copy the (right click on the image) link address and paste that in the forums here.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll look into the helmets!

6 hours ago, Sven said:

A way to upload screenshots is to use https://imgur.com/ you can upload pictures here, and then once uploaded you copy the (right click on the image) link address and paste that in the forums here.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll look into the helmets!

I'll give it a shot but no guarantees.

24 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

I'll give it a shot but no guarantees.

Let me know if you need any assistance!

On 11/9/2018 at 10:02 AM, Sven said:

RE-ROLL FEATURE:

• Some players have asked to make more skinboxes "re-roll-able". We have considered this but came up with the conclusion to not make event / limited skinboxes re-roll-able. The now completely unable to put that skin recipe in the re-roll window. 

lame

This kills the reroll function almost completely.

Now i will never be able to get this frickin AKM Elite and the Elite Box itself.

And by the way Nemesis box is still rerollable even if it has been removed 2 patches ago...

trDaw6f.jpg

4 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

@Sven This is a test to see if I can post screenshots. it's a snap of floating armor.

https://imgur.com/9hxuqeJ

Let me know if it's visible.

Yeah and just so you know, like this following example you can then embed the picture on the forums! (You are almost there!)

"Copy image address"

VnkFHJe.png

Anyways, thanks for the pic! I'll look into the armor!

On 11/9/2018 at 11:53 PM, Sven said:

I can guarantee I can take this feedback and for Christmas make at least 1 SURVIVAL only event, okay? :D

THAT WOULD BE DOPE! ... But, I will have to see it first, but I will only take that much, then you will have my 100% faith!
- In meantime, I will do my part with another Survival *Hunt the Hunters* Event next Sunday :P ... This time I will remember to make a post about it here on the forums as well.<3  

6 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

vrJpYZE.jpg

Just a sample of poorly placed boulder stacks.

What if the fense is connected there. I mean who knows what the owner of that farm was doing xx years ago before the apocalypse started.

1 hour ago, Kjer said:

THAT WOULD BE DOPE! ... But, I will have to see it first, but I will only take that much, then you will have my 100% faith!
- In meantime, I will do my part with another Survival *Hunt the Hunters* Event next Sunday :P ... This time I will remember to make a post about it here on the forums as well.<3  

Yeah I heared Heartbreaker talk about that. Very awesome! Good luck! <3

16 minutes ago, Steve Ecke said:

What if the fense is connected there. I mean who knows what the owner of that farm was doing xx years ago before the apocalypse started.

Then it should actually look properly attached to the rock. Now it just goes straight into the rock.

Just now, Sven said:

Then it should actually look properly attached to the rock. Now it just goes straight into the rock.

I mean rocks are changing their proper form after xx years, you will probably see the proper connection when you cut a bit away from the rock.

59 minutes ago, Steve Ecke said:

I mean rocks are changing their proper form after xx years, you will probably see the proper connection when you cut a bit away from the rock.

Just to clarify, I have visited that farm many times in the past. The rocks in this picture just appeared one day. They are not a part of the fence. They were place on top of the fencing. This is unnatural. Here are some screenshots I just took of Glenwood Springs.

XlBgVY8.jpg

BLp6Cck.jpg

K1yqWKS.jpg

ryerdlQ.jpg

IxVyfoS.jpg

These images clearly show that rocks were placed on top of other items including buildings. They should be removed to set the area in question back to the was it was before.

Edited by CampersRUs

1 hour ago, CampersRUs said:

Just to clarify, I have visited that farm many times in the past. The rocks in this picture just appeared one day. They are not a part of the fence. They were place on top of the fencing. This is unnatural. Here are some screenshots I just took of Glenwood Springs.

XlBgVY8.jpg

BLp6Cck.jpg

K1yqWKS.jpg

ryerdlQ.jpg

IxVyfoS.jpg

These images clearly show that rocks were placed on top of other items including buildings. They should be removed to set the area in question back to the was it was before.

Fully agree.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sven said:

Fully agree.

There are some other locations but Glenwood Springs is by far the worse.

Also, Thanks for the help with posting screenshots @Sven. It's nice to be able to learn something new once in a while.

Have a Great Day!!! B|