Sign in to follow this  
M1N1T

Wednesday new z Fun with Stinefelt!

5 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!  come and join us we are going live to continue more Fun adventures in New Z !! :D Let's see what kind of wonderful treasures we can find there! :D stop in and listen to some great music..chat laugh and make some new friends... See you all there! 

• Thanks 1

Thank you to everyone who came and hung out with us :D woohoo!! zombie slaying together while jammin out to some amazing tunes! Also CONGRATULATIONS STINEFELT FOR HITTING OVER 2000 FOLLOWS!!! Such a wonderful milestone xD and still going! Yayyy!! Thank you to all as this would not be possible without you :D

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Stinefelt said:

Thank you @M1N1T for posting this for me and for everyone whom tuned into the stream I was very thankful. :) 

Much Thanks,

Stinefelt

Today is your great day, I hope you enjoy it and have fun. We hope to have you in NewZ for a long time, you do a great job helping the community! 💜💯

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Thank you so very much @HEARTBREAKER i enjoy this game a lot and more so with friends n.n Also your very welcome having you and everyone else join us is truly a blessing :D Please know we are very appreciative for all the positive support and company :D Thank you for all you do! 

• Thanks 1