Sven

Halloween Week 2018 (End)

31 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Katryna247 said:

It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Devs!!!

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you liked it! <3

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, carif said:

Can you move the trophy that we won on survival to our Survival GI plx

So you received the reward for the Survival leaderboard in your Open World inventory? Great. Obviously this was never supposed to happen. I guess someone made a mistake.

Can you make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/ regarding it? Our support will be able to fix it.

(Make sure you don't trade the trophy since we'll remove the one from Open World)

1 hour ago, SurZeus said:

Why I didn't get anything for being top 2/3 in leaderboards? Did I miss something?

Did I miss something too?

@Sven - Halloween 2018 Seasonal Leaderboard
Active during the entire event.

Special Halloween seasonal leaderboards for all game-modes. Rank 1,2 and 3 at the end of the event will receive a special "Halloween 2018 Trophy"

18 minutes ago, SurZeus said:

So im rank 2 rep,rank 3 survivors/bandits killed on survival and i got nothing.

Miss communication. It's fixed. Gonna reward them now. DW, you'll get it in Survival if you were in the Survival leaderboard.
I'll write here when the #2 and #3's are rewarded!

• Thanks 2

@Sven Awesome event this year guys, way better than last year.   Now on to Christmas events and getting these pesky crash bugs and so on worked out that have been a plague since the beginning.   Great work 😉 lets keep the ball rolling. 

7 hours ago, Bravodog said:

@Sven Awesome event this year guys, way better than last year.   Now on to Christmas events and getting these pesky crash bugs and so on worked out that have been a plague since the beginning.   Great work 😉 lets keep the ball rolling. 

Yep! Let me know if you have any further ideas or suggestions for upcoming events!

Best Regards,

Sven

• Love 1

On 11/5/2018 at 7:46 AM, Sven said:

Dear Players,

We want to thank everyone for participating in the Halloween 2018 events! We hope you all had fun during these 2 weeks and we can't wait to start working for the next big events for Christmas 2018! Stay tuned for more about that soon!

For now, to keep everything organized we'd like to call the Halloween 2018 officially over. With that said:

• Halloween loot is no longer spawning. The secret places are still there, but without loot. These places will be removed in next upcoming patch.
  • The Halloween 2018 skinbox is no longer available. Every player that has boxes will be able to keep them. This box is now legacy meaning, it will never be available again. Enjoy!
  • Zombies have been reverted back to normal and are no longer equipped with Halloween themed items.
  • The grave stone barricade and the other Halloween themed items have been removed from the marketplace and are no longer spawning.
  • Halloween themed character clothes are removed from the marketplace and are no longer available.
  • Halloween themed contracts have been removed from the contract boxes. Note that players will still be able to keep this contract forever and they can sign it when ever they want in the future and still get the rewards from them.
  • Double XP has been turned off.
  • Double GC has been turned off.
  • Background of the game menu and the launcher are changed back to a non-Halloween themed background.
  • Halloween menu music will also be switched in upcoming game update.
  • The winner of the Facebook giveaway will be chosen later today! Keep an eye out in the comment section of that post where we will announce who won! (Click here to go to the post)
  • The rank #1, #2, #3 of the Halloween 2018 Seasonal Leaderboards will be rewarded with a special "Halloween 2018 Trophy". This is a unique collectors item that ONLY the #1, #2, #3's of this leaderboard receive. Enjoy!

We will be answering further questions in the comments of this post!

Best regards,

// The New Z - Staff Team

This was an absolute wonderful event, and I very much look forward to more successful events from this team. Excellent job and I very much appreciate the teams dedication in delivering a fantastic Halloween Event for this wonderful community. 

On 11/5/2018 at 4:03 PM, VlakVark said:

How many Tridents were picked up, we played the whole time on a private server, did not even get 1

?

2 hours ago, Shterben174 said:

Where are the black super zombies from the survival mode?

You mean the alien super zombies? They are in Survival. Can you be more specific with your question?