MazerJoca

Survival - Feedback :)

16 posts in this topic

First of all thanks for this awesome game, is so far the best game you did on NewZ :) , i will stream it soon too. Yesterday i was playing with more 3 friends and we enjoyed so much xD , because of zombies wich are so stronger and other players heheheeh so fun, really this is the old warz:ISS times :D THANK YOU.

My only complain about loot:

I think that weapons with lower tier could be more common to find like > AK47M , AK normal, AKS, P90S, M4-Semi etc.. :)

Anyway the game is so good and everything the other stuff are okay :)

• Love 1

I think the balance of available weapons is good really hard to find out in the boonies as for the Zombies man they are hard to kill very few times I can do it without damage. Really great game update back to the days of terror

• Love 1

31 minutes ago, 135814n said:

I think the balance of available weapons is good really hard to find out in the boonies as for the Zombies man they are hard to kill very few times I can do it without damage. Really great game update back to the days of terror

ahahah :) 

5 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

+1 on the weapons suggestions,Weapons are a little too low imo.

MazerJoca what is your stream il follow :)

i dont have yet bro :D , but i will create soon and i will inform you ;)

Thank you for the suggestion. However, from personal experience, I do not feel low-tier weapons are to scarce. You just need to look for them in the right places. 

25 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Thank you for the suggestion. However, from personal experience, I do not feel low-tier weapons are to scarce. You just need to look for them in the right places. 

Thats the thing though,I think with it been survival you shouldn't have to look in specific places for items,and where groups would have an advantage there looting, safety in numbers while they loot,Loot should be completely  random regardless of location so even if its an hut or random house in the middle of nowhere you could find anything,even a higher tier weapon.

Could you imagine been in the middle of nowhere,walk into a hut and find a blazer or maybe a swat armour/vest whatever its called..would feel like you have won the lottery.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Saul Goodman said:

Thats the thing though,I think with it been survival you shouldn't have to look in specific places for items,and where groups would have an advantage there looting, safety in numbers while they loot,Loot should be completely  random regardless of location so even if its an hut or random house in the middle of nowhere you could find anything,even a higher tier weapon.

Could you imagine been in the middle of nowhere,walk into a hut and find a blazer or maybe a swat armour/vest whatever its called..would feel like you have won the lottery.

+1 obvs for specific items like guns of all nature should spawn randomly as clans will always rule these places where only high tier weapons spawn. 

• Love 1

48 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Great suggestion and this is really good, random loot and not specific locations :)

• Love 1

I keep finding boonie hats and various masks was there a carnival in progress just before the zombies took over ?  Ditch the masks replace with meds or tinned food, dont think a survivor would care about wearing a fancy mask unless they were Mexican ! Agree with the randomness of weapons you only have to look at the real America to realise that the amount of tactical weapons that are in the general populace including sniper rifles, are out in the countryside. And Military bases would have an Armoury building and a separate  ammo compound just in case the civvies broke in 

Edited by 135814n
armoury

Yeah they should distribute loot over all map and should be random and some items of lower tier be more common to find, we would like to see some variety of weapons and items, i just can find krugers, kruger rifle, pistol kruger, boonie hats etc.. xD we would like to see more variety but some more rare than others obvious :)

And please, fix those zombies... They can have 500 health or whatever, but at the state they are now, its impossible to kill them without loosing HP. Instead of making their movement faster (which is horrible) you should increase their health or something like that.

46 minutes ago, Arowsky said:

And please, fix those zombies... They can have 500 health or whatever, but at the state they are now, its impossible to kill them without loosing HP. Instead of making their movement faster (which is horrible) you should increase their health or something like that.

yes fix their annimation because they are bug some zombies.

19 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

I personally feel differently. I feel military items should be in military areas. Police items in police areas and so forth. That's my point of view on this.