Freddy D

Free Revive

4 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

i think all players (or all new players until a certain playing time) need free revive for open world!
You can see at the weekend the PvP Servers are high pop (smallville incl.) with all ranks and now are only two server maximum full with the normal high rank players.
Its more beginner friendly then you make free revive without premium & you put another option to Premiumuser. (More Loadouts,More GD or something like this).

I know premium is a good source of income for you, but it buys always the same veteran players and when you make free revive you have more players in the game, so more players which can buy skinboxes or private servers.

Greeetz Freddy D

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Freddy D said:

Hey Guys,

i think all players (or all new players until a certain playing time) need free revive for open world!
You can see at the weekend the PvP Servers are high pop (smallville incl.) with all ranks and now are only two server maximum full with the normal high rank players.
Its more beginner friendly then you make free revive without premium & you put another option to Premiumuser. (More Loadouts,More GD or something like this).

I know premium is a good source of income for you, but it buys always the same veteran players and when you make free revive you have more players in the game, so more players which can buy skinboxes or private servers.

Greeetz Freddy D

+1 premium members is playing PVP. But normal players is playing max 20 or 30 min. Maybe remove the revive system all people is always playing pvp in a open world. 

Regards 

TR PARTNER& TR COMMUNITY MANAGER(UPLOADBOOM) OWNER

-TOXICfps 

9 hours ago, BESTSMOKE said:

+1 premium members is playing PVP. But normal players is playing max 20 or 30 min. Maybe remove the revive system all people is always playing pvp in a open world. 

Regards 

TR PARTNER& TR COMMUNITY MANAGER(UPLOADBOOM) OWNER

-TOXICfps 

im for this, i dont do premium anymore, i dont get the time to spend playing the game revive wait is just so painful i just close up .. remove pay revive n wait times, a penalty not needed

Does it cost-effectively to force the player base to pay 300-500 and lose the new people or do not want to pay to play? this reminds me of the apb reloaded game with only a base of 1000 players that keeps the game and do not want to change the p2w model, the players would like to have more people but the administrators do not want to lose that insured monthly money and take risks