Sven

DevBlog - Trees Rework

11 hours ago, Sven said:

I was actually thinking about what you pointed out but these boulders at the end of the roads are placed to avoid the straight cutting edge of the road kind of. (sorry if this sounds confusing)

These are placed, as the roads ends here, to make it look more realistic and to avoid the road randomly having a straight cut line in the landscape.

I think you misunderstood me. The boulder stacks I was talking about are not at the end of the road, Instead, they are place along side and in the middle of a road that continues on the other side of the stack. Also, right after I posted that comment, I was chasing an airdrop, crested a hill, went airborne and landed on a boulder stack and could not exit my vehicle. (another on going problem). Needless to say, the boulders need to be readdressed and changes made to their locations. Also, it should be noted that, if you get stuck on one of the stacks, you should be able to exit the vehicle so you can retrieve it. (I lost that vehicle because another player was close at hand and grabbed it before I could quit and rejoin)

I hope this helps clarify what I was pointing out.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

2 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I think you misunderstood me. The boulder stacks I was talking about are not at the end of the road, Instead, they are place along side and in the middle of a road that continues on the other side of the stack. Also, right after I posted that comment, I was chasing an airdrop, crested a hill, went airborne and landed on a boulder stack and could not exit my vehicle. (another on going problem). Needless to say, the boulders need to be readdressed and changes made to their locations. Also, it should be noted that, if you get stuck on one of the stacks, you should be able to exit the vehicle so you can retrieve it. (I lost that vehicle because another player was close at hand and grabbed it before I could quit and rejoin)

I hope this helps clarify what I was pointing out.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

When you are here again, could you send a screenshot?

2 hours ago, Sven said:

When you are here again, could you send a screenshot?

I have tried attaching a screenshot and was not successful. If you would like to see what I'm talking about, go to the bus stop that is northwest of Nato, and follow the road in. To see the full effect, go to the top of the control tower and look in the direction of the bus stop.

Edited by CampersRUs

8 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I have tried attaching a screenshot and was not successful. If you would like to see what I'm talking about, go to the bus stop that is northwest of Nato, and follow the road in. To see the full effect, go to the top of the control tower and look in the direction of the bus stop.

ah you mean here: http://prntscr.com/ld17jk

I'll ask steve to take a look at it..

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Yes. That is the spot I was mainly talking about. There are others, but we can start with this particular one.

Thanks!!

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Great! I've asked Steve if he could take a look at it ;)

• Thanks 1