Sleepylittlefox

The Problem With NewZ

5 posts in this topic

Hey man, thanks for posting this. We are well aware of this problem that you're pointing out from the start. It comes down to how the game is designed from scratch meaning that it's very hard for us to fix.

The reason why you are taking damage after you've jumped is because the player you're facing is having higher ping than you and on his screen you are still in the air, his pc registers a hit sending it to the server making you take damage. Like you say it's really strange but again it comes down to how the game is coded from start.

I'd like to point out however that it's not necessarily a disadvantage since you also have the advantage of rushing him/peaking him before he sees you doing it, so the problem goes both ways.

Anyways, we're constantly looking at ways to improve the experience without ruining the core of the game. We've added ping-limited servers, anti-lagswitch systems etc. as a step in improving this. I would lie if I told you that we're able to completely fix the issue your pointing out, but I can assure you it's something we constantly work on.

Again, thanks for pointing problems out and being part of making New Z a better game.

Have a great start of the week!

Elias

P.S. feel free to add me on Discord 3lias#9096 if you want to discuss this/other things.

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Sleepylittlefox said:

I thought it happened because of my ping. Thanks for the demonstration. 
The problem is in the game "it comes down to how the game is coded from start."

High ping is better than ping low. You can see the enemy at the past, stoped.

That's the reason most European players quit, where the main problem is.

After so many Thai high ping lag abusers infected European servers, destroying the game experience, well u see the current server status.

There are no more English in European servers, chat is full of Thai language.

Game management, chose the Laggers $$, instead of healthy player base, soon no European will play.

I would suggest moving all the servers to Asia, but then even the high pingers will quit, cause they will lose that huge advantage.

Some servers only ping limited, clearly isn't working, empty most of the time.

Maybe force all players to be able to play only in their regional continents, since u cant fix this? (not ping depended, only country depended) no idea if its even possible.

15 hours ago, Fannti said:

you also have the advantage of rushing him/peaking him before he sees you doing it

No disrespect, but are u actually playing this game? U can NOT even hit those guys, u just ask yourself why was NOT that shot a headshot?

Gameplay advantage against Laggers is pure fiction.

15 hours ago, Fannti said:

I would lie if I told you that we're able to completely fix the issue your pointing out, but I can assure you it's something we constantly work on.

Thats the most honest answer to this game breaker situation, i hope u can do something about this, that actually works