Sign in to follow this  
Steve Ecke

Server Restart Ping Problem

29 posts in this topic

Dear community,

 

We are going to restart the server to fix the problem when player could not join regions with low ping. We are also increasing the overall ping limit and disabling that feature on private server. We also fixed the problem that you weren't forwarded to the playnewz.com/buygc after clicking the GC button on the menu (standalone version).

 

ETA for server restart is max. 10 minutes.

 

Best Regards,

 

// The New Z - Staff Team

  • Thanks 2
  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pacucolosales said:

tHNKS FOR YOUR WORK

 

Should be fixed now. Can you let us know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello`

i Losse My Accuent  Gmail My Accuent has Bann   and i Losse Password  Lnucher  The New Z   i   have Name  my Gmail and  name  Luncher The New Z  and name Char  the new z   

I Want My accuent  i dont have accuent for  Send Ticket at Support 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZIZO said:

Hello`

i Losse My Accuent  Gmail My Accuent has Bann   and i Losse Password  Lnucher  The New Z   i   have Name  my Gmail and  name  Luncher The New Z  and name Char  the new z   

I Want My accuent  i dont have accuent for  Send Ticket at Support 

Hey!

 

Could you send an email to [email protected]

 

We can help you from there!

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are aware of the private server issue: "no free servers available" Working on a solution as we speak.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sven said:

We are aware of the private server issue: "no free servers available" Working on a solution as we speak.

Hey Sven any info for this issue yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PAAAUUULLOOOH said:

Hey Sven any info for this issue yet?

I have literally just turned off my PC as the new EU server was downloading at 10%. It should be done in 3-4 hours. I'm gonna get some sleep and finish it first thing tomorrow morning.

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sven said:

I have literally just turned off my PC as the new EU server was downloading at 10%. It should be done in 3-4 hours. I'm gonna get some sleep and finish it first thing tomorrow morning.

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

Private Servers work for me allready but thanks for the answer
have a nice Weekend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PAAAUUULLOOOH said:

Private Servers work for me allready but thanks for the answer
have a nice Weekend!

Yeah population has turned down for now, that's why i'll finish tomorrow morning ;)

 

Good night!

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

continuo  com esse problema de   cair do servidor  por conta do ping  alto, só que  meu  ping não é tão alto,,varia de 195 a 260  , pra mim, da pra jogar sem problemas,  só que minha operadora disse que não pode fazer nada sobre isso, então eu peço  que voces   , se pudessem  tirar esse limitador de ping, eu jogo  aqui a anos  , gosto do jogo, pago conta premium, compro  produtos com gc   e  não  to conseguindo  quase jogar desde que voces colocaram esse limitador...  podem  arrumar  isso de uma vez por todas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, xxxmotorolaxxx said:

continuo  com esse problema de   cair do servidor  por conta do ping  alto, só que  meu  ping não é tão alto,,varia de 195 a 260  , pra mim, da pra jogar sem problemas,  só que minha operadora disse que não pode fazer nada sobre isso, então eu peço  que voces   , se pudessem  tirar esse limitador de ping, eu jogo  aqui a anos  , gosto do jogo, pago conta premium, compro  produtos com gc   e  não  to conseguindo  quase jogar desde que voces colocaram esse limitador...  podem  arrumar  isso de uma vez por todas?

1. It's hard for me to clearly understand your issue as I do not speak the language you speak so I'm forced to use Google Translator.

2. Looks like you still have the issue getting kicked. I don't know where you are from but it looks like you are from South America and playing on an EU server. Of course you have high ping then.

3. In the future please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/ - Our Portuguese staff can help you from there.

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'll translate
- my ping is high yes, but I never had a problem with this to play
-My provider said that there is no way to solve my problem
-the problem is that in batlle royale, only starts game on the European server, 
the others do not have enough players for the game
-before this latest update was all perfect in terms of gameplay, 
even with ping in the range of 190 to 230 (this is the variation of my ping)
- what I'm asking is the removal of this ping limiter to be able to play on any server,
 because what is more game is the battle royale and only the European server that starts matches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, xxxmotorolaxxx said:
I'll translate
- my ping is high yes, but I never had a problem with this to play
-My provider said that there is no way to solve my problem
-the problem is that in batlle royale, only starts game on the European server, 
the others do not have enough players for the game
-before this latest update was all perfect in terms of gameplay, 
even with ping in the range of 190 to 230 (this is the variation of my ping)
- what I'm asking is the removal of this ping limiter to be able to play on any server,
 because what is more game is the battle royale and only the European server that starts matches.

So thanks first of all for explaining this in more detail.

We are aware of this problem and working on a solution as we speak.

I've been in contact with Chupacabra / our support and see you have already made several support tickets.

For now we ask you to give us some time to work and release a solution. Further contact can go through our support ticket system.

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

okay, I'm waiting for the solution, my provider will not be able to do anything about my ping,

I hope you get it done because after the event, most of the games in batlle royale only return to the European server, thank you for the attention

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, xxxmotorolaxxx said:

okay, I'm waiting for the solution, my provider will not be able to do anything about my ping,

I hope you get it done because after the event, most of the games in batlle royale only return to the European server, thank you for the attention

Of course. And we understand that you want to play Battle Royale in EU servers.

Stay tuned! We'll stay in contact through tickets!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it is not me who wants to play it, the batlle royale only has a game on the European server, the other servers do not start games, we stay a long time in the warm-up and never start, it only starts in the European, and this limiter ends up kicking me out Sometimes,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The issue here is not the ping itself, but the high peaks of ping, which are caused by a faulty connection rather than a low speed connection. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xxxmotorolaxxx said:

I have this problem, but the operator said that it can not make improvements, even so I can play, but with this limiter or enter with you, I am expelled,

Not really. And you say it yourself. You want to play on an EU server even though your from the South American region. This is exactly the reason why this whole system is there. To avoid players ruining the gaming experience in the EU regions.

Can you try to play in the South American server?

Like I said already for the second time now:

We are aware of this problem and working on a solution as we speak.

For now we ask you to give us some time to work and release a solution. Further contact can go through our support ticket system.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this