Sven

Patch 2.24 (Halloween)

76 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, VJr said:

No, wasn't me...just realized minutes ago.

Allright, could you please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/

Sorry for the delay.

In the meanwhile could you log out from the server and leave it for around 30 minutes. It'll go in sleep mode and reset. This might fix the issue.

so the lag abusers punishment gets worse as does those who have high ping with EU being our region server, so this mean the game will be even more unplayable and its all thanks to the thai lag abusers cos lets be real who else lag abuses?? but hey one voice never counted right so why start today?

i just hope all the cry baby's that whine about lag know what their tears are doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

and so thanks to all the little whining Bitches who blame lag when they actually suck at the game now i'm forced to never come back to infestation as is every other country that are in the EU region but not close enough for low ping, cos where is africa??? is it close to HK? NO!, is it close to US? NO! but now every time i go into a server i am disconnected because it tells me i need to go to my region EU IS MY FUCKING REGION! there are no african servers so there is nowhere else to go but hey new z clearly wants less players because they cater to the needs of the weak (all the cry baby's) if you want to cry about something like lag then maybe you shouldn't be playing online games but i know there's nothing i can do about it and that no one cares about one persons opinion regardless so this is goodbye!

what you shouldve done is temporary ban thai's that are in regions where they dont belong, not force everyone else to leave because of the thai lag abusers

Edited by MKRYDR

On 10/23/2018 at 5:38 PM, KinkyWarren said:

Guys, this is rediculous. You removed official AR-only servers from US, SA and HK regions,  and expect americans, brazilians, columbians, south africans, thai and chinese AR-only players play in their own region??? 

??? where do you think south africans play? EU is the only option for us 

well was the only option till this update, now the only option is to forget infestation

Edited by MKRYDR

1 hour ago, MKRYDR said:

and so thanks to all the little whining Bitches who blame lag when they actually suck at the game now i'm forced to never come back to infestation as is every other country that are in the EU region but not close enough for low ping, cos where is africa??? is it close to HK? NO!, is it close to US? NO! but now every time i go into a server i am disconnected because it tells me i need to go to my region EU IS MY FUCKING REGION! there are no african servers so there is nowhere else to go but hey new z clearly wants less players because they cater to the needs of the weak (all the cry baby's) if you want to cry about something like lag then maybe you shouldn't be playing online games but i know there's nothing i can do about it and that no one cares about one persons opinion regardless so this is goodbye!

what you shouldve done is temporary ban thai's that are in regions where they dont belong, not force everyone else to leave because of the thai lag abusers

How much ping do you have?

13 hours ago, Sven said:

Strange. Were you the guy in contact with Silenterror today? I heared this coming by.

Can you please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/ ? We can help you there further.

Read what I wrote above.

Best Regards,

Sven

alredy did, i mean u must check the number of ping are generating troubles because in other way is like ban players that are not generating issues in the game... i play with friends with low ping... and never had a issue

16 minutes ago, pacucolosales said:

alredy did, i mean u must check the number of ping are generating troubles because in other way is like ban players that are not generating issues in the game... i play with friends with low ping... and never had a issue

Can you send me the ticket ID?

48 minutes ago, Sven said:

Ticket #101536

they answered the ping problems are for 300 ms mine is 92... i alredy did and send the screenshot

Edited by pacucolosales

52 minutes ago, Sven said:

i sent all i hope u solve it i think me is not the only one im from a region near of africa but im from spain so i think msybe u restricted from area and not from ping number ms.... i dont know... i alredy sent the screenshot and i hope i can play because i cant since yesterday

Edited by pacucolosales

1 hour ago, pacucolosales said:

i sent all i hope u solve it i think me is not the only one im from a region near of africa but im from spain so i think msybe u restricted from area and not from ping number ms.... i dont know... i alredy sent the screenshot and i hope i can play because i cant since yesterday

Just checked the status of the ticket and I don't see a screenshot.

Can you also let us know what the exact issue is? Are you getting kicked, or can't you join any server? Etc. Please explain us in a reply to the ticket.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Sven

23 minutes ago, Sven said:

Just checked the status of the ticket and I don't see a screenshot.

Can you also let us know what the exact issue is? Are you getting kicked, or can't you join any server? Etc. Please explain us in a reply to the ticket.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Sven

sent screenshot of ping and screenshot of issue ping too high ping 92 eu servers and kicked for ping 92ms screenshots are alredy sent in answers

26 minutes ago, pacucolosales said:

sent screenshot of ping and screenshot of issue ping too high ping 92 eu servers and kicked for ping 92ms screenshots are alredy sent in answers

Nope. You have 1 open ticket and the last reply was from our staff.

Can you please reply there and we can handle the situation from there.

Best Regards,

Sven

17 hours ago, VJr said:

Hi,  today on my private server:
region USA ; map OREGON ; mode SURVIVOR

4 (four) aidrops...all four empty, all that rush for nothing (literaly), please fix it.

I have the same in survíval (yesterday), i am the first one at the airdrop and it was empty.

7 minutes ago, Freddy D said:

I have the same in survíval (yesterday), i am the first one at the airdrop and it was empty.

It's so weird because I have been in all the servers myself (i can force these random airdrops) and no issues.

Let me know if you have more information ASAP

Servers are back online btw. ;)

4 hours ago, deadhair said:

The 26th event is supposed to begin at 00:00 on the 26th or on another time?

It begins at 12:00 (CEST) which is Amsterdam time.

So, no.

9 hours ago, Sven said:

It's so weird because I have been in all the servers myself (i can force these random airdrops) and no issues.

Let me know if you have more information ASAP

Servers are back online btw. ;)

Again on V1 Survival now, same problem

17 minutes ago, Freddy D said:

Again on V1 Survival now, same problem

Yep almost sure we found the issue now. Will continue first thing tomorrow morning. Sorry for the delay. Good night!

Best Regards,

Sven

2 hours ago, darlan1 said:

Nice work, GUYS !! !! 😃

Thanks! Glad you like the update! Stay tuned for more!

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1