Sven

Patch 2.24 (Halloween)

76 posts in this topic

Patch is gonna roll out soon.

10 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

To be more specific, I was only referring to the ammo for the crossbow. The rest of the weapons have never had a reduction of the quantity of the ammo available in each clip. This is only about arrows for the crossbow. Since exploding arrows have always been acquired singly, this doesn't apply. (I still think the arrows should be renamed to either bolts or quarrels, which is the proper name for that ammo). I'm not concerned about the ammo needed for the SVD PVE contract. Unless you suddenly have an urge to change the quantity/clip for the SVD... xD

I hope this adds some clarity to what I was referring to.

This is clear. Thanks!!

• Thanks 1

Hello everyone, I have a problem, today I downloaded the game and when I enter the data, an error occurs. who knows the solution help please I will be very grateful. 

https://prnt.sc/l9dq9s

18 minutes ago, TheSopranno said:
Hello everyone, I have a problem, today I downloaded the game and when I enter the data, an error occurs. who knows the solution help please I will be very grateful. 

https://prnt.sc/l9dq9s

Hello, can you put in a support ticket because this is a topic about our Halloween patch the support team will be able to help you further with your problem https://playnewz.com/support.php

Mz1W3G2.png

First attempt entering a vehicle.

Plus I don't know if it's a bug but there's totally no GD drops in Premium servers now.

Edited by benjudge

5 minutes ago, benjudge said:

Mz1W3G2.png

First attempt entering a vehicle.

Plus I don't know if it's a bug but there's totally no GD drops in Premium servers now.

As I stated above this is about Halloween patch please put in a support ticket https://playnewz.com/support.php

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, iKaraman said:

Colorado v1 , before path 50-60fps , after path 25-30 fps, "Best" optimosation, thx Devs, you do all for ppl leave this game... its all...

Check your pc! All working fine 

My fps still the same6ffb78c4967f3c9215a13026bb6c1d2d.jpg

Stealth nerf to Boulder , you guys removed 2 buildings that made the spawns a little easier to play in , now you get spotted from 2nd  bridge all the way to the corner building :P Same with the building near the ramp , you spawn at the lake and you get seen from 10 kilometers away :P

1 hour ago, KIPER said:

failed to update FAC, love this game

Should work after a simple game restart. If not, go ahead and add Fred on discord. He can fix it for you "live".

Hi,  today on my private server:
region USA ; map OREGON ; mode SURVIVOR

4 (four) aidrops...all four empty, all that rush for nothing (literaly), please fix it.

PING TO HIGH.... CANT PLAY IN ANY SERVER IN ANY REGION..... I WAS PLAYING VERY WELL I PLAY WITH MORE PEOPLE THEY SAID I HAVE NO ISSUES WITH THEM... NO LAG ABSOLUTELLY NOTHING.... BUT NOW I CANT PLAY INFESTATION... I DONT KNOW WHY.... BUT GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE GUYS... SAD

Edited by pacucolosales

11 minutes ago, VJr said:

4 (four) aidrops...all four empty, all that rush for nothing (literaly), please fix it.

THAT MEANS U WERE LATE 😉

2 minutes ago, pacucolosales said:

THAT MEANS U WERE LATE 😉

My own private server, just my self playing (farming alone) on my private server.

Edited by VJr

30 minutes ago, VJr said:

Strange. Were you the guy in contact with Silenterror today? I heared this coming by.

19 minutes ago, pacucolosales said:

PING TO HIGH.... CANT PLAY IN ANY SERVER IN ANY REGION..... I WAS PLAYING VERY WELL I PLAY WITH MORE PEOPLE THEY SAID I HAVE NO ISSUES WITH THEM... NO LAG ABSOLUTELLY NOTHING.... BUT NOW I CANT PLAY INFESTATION... I DONT KNOW WHY.... BUT GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE GUYS... SAD

Can you please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/ ? We can help you there further.

10 minutes ago, pacucolosales said:

IM FORCED TO LEAVE THE GAME... THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE ....

Read what I wrote above.

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sven said:

Strange. Were you the guy in contact with Silenterror today? I heared this coming by.

Best Regards,

Sven

No, wasn't me...just realized minutes ago.