Keymbo

A New Game for Survival?

17 posts in this topic

Hello there!

I came up with the Idea that the NewZ Team could bring out a new Game! That Game would be ofc just a Version of NewZ but just like in the Infestation Survivor Story days..

So there is no Gamemode to Open World / Battle Royal / Survival / etc.. Just normals Maps like Colorado / Cali / Stronghold Sever and thats it.

Sure we can take all the "New Weapons" in That Version of Infestation but than with no skins, also the Price of that Game would be ~ 15$..

It would be lit if u can link ur account to this Forum so if u have ViP or Veteran u will get ur ViP Premium on that Game.

There are many People who would get that Game, because soo many People are liking the Survival Mode and nearly all want a nerf on that weapon drop.

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH :^)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Freddy D said:

+1

Me and keymbo are the perfect mods for the new ISS xD

Haha that would be awesome :D

I see the INFESTATION REBOOT2019. Maybe ISS2019 is used to new graphics with new engine program. All survivor need is a HARD GAME GOOD GRAPHIC. but i not trust the ISS2019 because always open closed.    WARZ-ISS-AFTERMATH-INFESTATION NEWZ(FREDAIKIS BUY)-SHATTERED SKIES-LAST MAN STANDING-INFESTATION WORLD-INFESTATION THAILAND-INFESTATION NEW WORLD ALL IS CLOSED. Infestation NewZ is always online and always change a game. 

FREDAIKIS AB& NEWZ STAFF IS N1 .! 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/31/2018 at 12:27 PM, Sven said:

I completely agree though that it would be awesome to have a separate kind of game with Survival only, rare loot, etc.

That would be so great!

There have been a few suggestions asking for this as a seperate gamemode, but as a seperate game it would be just as good, maybe even better!

I think you could find a lot of people who support that idea, it would also be great to see the devs get a little more vocal in these kinds of threads regarding to where they stand and what kind of chance we have at seeing a new game / gamemode if Im honest.

EDIT: This is definitely not a knock on the devs in any way, I think you guys are doing a great job, there just have been a few threads where there was no official response given and you're left wondering if your thoughts are realistic

Edited by nixd
Adding disc
  • Cool 1

Hello guys 😊

I played WarZ since your release beta in 2012 with your reduced map in test, and i miss this game! All was perfect before of cheaters! I enjoyed the game! But honestly i dream with the warz back with many players as before, few loots (weapons), some itens very rare's. I remember scar blue was very rare, when you see a player with scar blue in safezone you be mad for have it too... Miss good times.

I think with some modes in the game NewZ do split players in the mode game and lose the essence having less players in the real mode that always gonna be SURVIVOR mode! I think newz should have only 1 mode so as warz and do hardwork for turn this game clear of cheaters and wake up new players. 

Warz was a epic game, what broken all was the carelessness with the cheaters, making the game lose credibility and close. 

Please give the best for newZ and bring the essence back with many players in a world where survival screams louder .

Sinceriosly, HookahSan

• Thanks 2

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 12:27 PM, Sven said:

I completely agree though that it would be awesome to have a separate kind of game with Survival only, rare loot, etc.

If I could help in any Situation just hmu Sven I would love to help u create a new "NewZ Survival Mode" :) We can make it extra hardcore ^^

• Haha 1

On 10/31/2018 at 3:36 PM, BESTSMOKE said:

I see the INFESTATION REBOOT2019. Maybe ISS2019 is used to new graphics with new engine program. All survivor need is a HARD GAME GOOD GRAPHIC. but i not trust the ISS2019 because always open closed.    WARZ-ISS-AFTERMATH-INFESTATION NEWZ(FREDAIKIS BUY)-SHATTERED SKIES-LAST MAN STANDING-INFESTATION WORLD-INFESTATION THAILAND-INFESTATION NEW WORLD ALL IS CLOSED. Infestation NewZ is always online and always change a game. 

FREDAIKIS AB& NEWZ STAFF IS N1 .! 

Yes NewZ will stay forever :) 

• Thanks 1

On 10/31/2018 at 12:27 PM, Sven said:

are u joking? You had the  chance to do it one year ago when u released survival

Is this what the game is what about now? releasing a "fresh" version with less loot each year after increasing it like when u fucked up with the oregon loot and now the V1 loot?

• Thanks 1

+1 I loved day when Survival got released. Everybody was hyped and happy that old ISS  was back and then you started making this "updates" that downgraded visual side of the game,introduced p2w to this game and then ppl started leaving. Now im PvPing same ppl every day.

• Thanks 1

They dont really have to make a complettly new game, just decrease the loot drop and everything is alright for me tho :)

• Thanks 2