Sign in to follow this  
Freddy D

Legit or not?

6 posts in this topic

same happened to me a few weeks back,  i was behind a wall and got shot.   since the FAC thing i think the escalation in dubious players has increased but nobody ever gets looked at.

• Thanks 1

That is not normal for sure, but it does not look like any kind of third-party program. It looks as if for him you are still standing (look where the blood splatter shows). I will have Fred take a look at this. Thank you for the report. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I don't understand why it hasn't occurred to anyone to consider the position of the shooter. For example; render distance of objects might play a role here.

Anyways, I checked that out myself, and the model has the same render distance as player render distance so there is no chance the model was unloaded before the player.

What I think that happend is that for some fucked up reason between the client and the server and the other guy's client, one of them didn't play your "lay down" animation. There is a possibility that for this guy you were still standing.. This is probably what happened.

We are also asking the guy now what happened here.

Anyways, thanks for the report. We are looking into it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1