Sven

Gameplay

22 posts in this topic

Return the rockyford to 20 slots and put the limit of 5 clan players again , there were more people playing rockyford when it was like that XD

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, skzgod said:

Return the rockyford to 20 slots and put the limit of 5 clan players again , there were more people playing rockyford when it was like that XD

+1 every day was crowded now almost nobody plays

Where is PVP?

The most asked question on open world maps.  It would be great to know the general area where Kill Streaks are happening, like a temporary icon appearing next to the city name nearest to the action in Colorado or the district in Caliwood.

• Thanks 3
  • Cool 1

40 minutes ago, AfYnE said:

Clan System For Survival

❤️

wipe for survival and a new loottable with RARE loot like the old ISS and Survival GD pls :)

On 10/15/2018 at 6:02 PM, lucassantana20 said:

+1 every day was crowded now almost nobody plays

What were the pops back then compared to now?

I mean, if that was really more popular then I don't see a reason why not to change it back

13 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

@Sven@HEARTBREAKER@Steve Ecke I'm not sure where to put this so I will put it here.

Is there a reason the airdrops don't appear in the southern half of the map? I've noticed it for a while now but kept forgetting to post about it.

In Survival Colorado V1 they spawn in the southern of the map

1 minute ago, Freddy D said:

In Survival Colorado V1 they spawn in the southern of the map

I very rarely, if ever, play Survival. I'm actually talking about Open World, Colorado V2 PVE Server US is where I spend the bulk of my time.

This is another of those issues that I don't know where else to post, so I'm putting it here.

@Sven, you asked about floating loot. Well, how about floating zombies? This screenshot should explain it all. This is a regular occurrence in this exact spot. It's been going on for at least the last couple years that I know of. I have tried to point it out before but, since I couldn't post screenshots, the issue was overlooked. Well finally, here's a screenshot. You can see the map location in the mini map.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Ccsyf4V.jpg

Edited by CampersRUs
  • Thanks 2

Hi! I don't know if this goes here, so sorry if not.
The thing is that in the menu, I cannot enter the "skill tree", click and nothing happens, restart game and same.
All other options works correctly. This happens since last patch 2.26
(Maybe I am the only one without max tree?? 😭😭😭)
Thank you, ZK

Edited by ZombieKerrigan

Just now, ZombieKerrigan said:

Hi! I don't know if this goes here, so sorry if not.
The thing is that in the menu, I cannot enter the "skill tree", click and nothing happens, restart game and same.
All other options works correctly.
(Maybe I am the only one without max tree?? 😭😭😭)
Thank you, ZK

Same here.

• Thinking 1

Hi all

It would be nice if we could rearrange our items in inventory as we want and it will be kept the same way after closing the game. Ot at least maybe some filter, that we can use, because right now the inventory is quite a mess.

1 hour ago, Vaurg said:

Hi all

It would be nice if we could rearrange our items in inventory as we want and it will be kept the same way after closing the game. Ot at least maybe some filter, that we can use, because right now the inventory is quite a mess.

This has been requested a number of times in the past. I have also asked for a sort feature for both the GI and backpack. Until then, when you are in the GI storage, you can click on the magnifying glass and then type a partial description and you will see only the items that match your search parameters. For instance, if you type 'Stanag' you will only see Stanag ammo on the screen.

I hope this helps. I know it would be nice to be able to sort inventory to our own individual tastes. Until there is a sort button, this will have to be sufficient.

Have a Good Day!!! B|

My wife and I rent a Colorado V1 private server. For some reason tonight (12-18-2018) all the air drops have been in the far Southwest area of the map near Hidden Forest Ranch, in the exact same location. Is this a bug/glitch?

This is not a problem, its an idea: I think there should be a difference in the way Night vision and gas masks look. Not the model but the screen. Civilian NV should be blurry and irregular, while k style helmet NV should be the one with better quality. Same goes with Gas masks, crafted one is made out from an empty bottle, you ar looking through plastic while in enhanced gas mask you look through glass, so what you see must be clear, almost as not having nothing at all. 

Also I really liked while using gas mask goes to first person view, maybe night vision could work the same way? Perhaps Survival would feel much more realistic and immersive if you can only play it FPS.

Dear @Sven

Thank you for the attention.

Keeping up about the conversation about the Survival clan limits first of all we have to keep in mind the the Clans are a reality in survival, independent of the clan system being up people have been playing together using TS and Discord.

So its not functional when you create a limit of 3 persons of each clan logging in together when the clans are 20+ people.

Besides that when you create a limit like that, the clans will make other things to run from this limitations like: not adding all characters at the clans, creating secundary clans that in fact were supposed to be one clan, just to keeping playing together. And they will keep playing together.

Thats the reason theres no protection to the single players because besides the fact you create difficulties to the clans to log together they will still be playing together.

As a suggestion you could create one server limited to the single players. I think that almost no one will be on this servers because the greatest majority of the survival players are playing on clans or dont mind playing against them.

3 hours ago, ironbonesss said:

Snipers costs very high nowadays.. isnt it time for the GD earned from killing zombies and players raises too? 

Basic economy. Demand is high, Supply is rather low. Prices will go up.

Raising Zombie Dollars will cause nothing but inflation. You will have to spend the same amount of time farming for GD