Sven

Gameplay

11 posts in this topic

Return the rockyford to 20 slots and put the limit of 5 clan players again , there were more people playing rockyford when it was like that XD

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, skzgod said:

Return the rockyford to 20 slots and put the limit of 5 clan players again , there were more people playing rockyford when it was like that XD

+1 every day was crowded now almost nobody plays

Where is PVP?

The most asked question on open world maps.  It would be great to know the general area where Kill Streaks are happening, like a temporary icon appearing next to the city name nearest to the action in Colorado or the district in Caliwood.

• Thanks 2
  • Cool 1

40 minutes ago, AfYnE said:

Clan System For Survival

❤️

wipe for survival and a new loottable with RARE loot like the old ISS and Survival GD pls :)

On 10/15/2018 at 6:02 PM, lucassantana20 said:

+1 every day was crowded now almost nobody plays

What were the pops back then compared to now?

I mean, if that was really more popular then I don't see a reason why not to change it back

13 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

@Sven@HEARTBREAKER@Steve Ecke I'm not sure where to put this so I will put it here.

Is there a reason the airdrops don't appear in the southern half of the map? I've noticed it for a while now but kept forgetting to post about it.

In Survival Colorado V1 they spawn in the southern of the map

1 minute ago, Freddy D said:

In Survival Colorado V1 they spawn in the southern of the map

I very rarely, if ever, play Survival. I'm actually talking about Open World, Colorado V2 PVE Server US is where I spend the bulk of my time.

This is another of those issues that I don't know where else to post, so I'm putting it here.

@Sven, you asked about floating loot. Well, how about floating zombies? This screenshot should explain it all. This is a regular occurrence in this exact spot. It's been going on for at least the last couple years that I know of. I have tried to point it out before but, since I couldn't post screenshots, the issue was overlooked. Well finally, here's a screenshot. You can see the map location in the mini map.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Ccsyf4V.jpg

Edited by CampersRUs
  • Thanks 1