BOOMTALITY

Getting laggy when luring zombies

9 posts in this topic

Hello is there any fix to my problem ?

i have 250 - 270 ms ping on US server [Stable not spiking]

When i try to lure zombies my ping stays at 250 - 270 but my movements is so delayed like when i try to exit out of the vehicle it takes like 8 - 10 seconds for my character to exit the vehicle and sometimes i died and get DC'ed and get a message " FAC : FAC UNRESPONSIVE".

Error photo: https://imgur.com/HwpVodX

My Country : Philippines
ISP : Globe Telecom / Broad Band - 15mbps

Edited by BOOMTALITY
added photo

@BOOMTALITY didn't want your post to sit empty it looks like normal conditions for that type of ping response 250 - 270ms. Have you tried to contact the support team with a ticket? I know some of my community members have done so and it has helped them. I can only recommend that you give it a try and like them it can help you in the same.

16 hours ago, BOOMTALITY said:

Hello is there any fix to my problem ?

i have 250 - 270 ms ping on US server [Stable not spiking]

When i try to lure zombies my ping stays at 250 - 270 but my movements is so delayed like when i try to exit out of the vehicle it takes like 8 - 10 seconds for my character to exit the vehicle and sometimes i died and get DC'ed and get a message " FAC : FAC UNRESPONSIVE".

Error photo: https://imgur.com/HwpVodX

My Country : Philippines
ISP : Globe Telecom / Broad Band - 15mbps

If you want a stable connection and an optimal gaming experience you should play in the region closest to your country, otherwise you will have instability problems in the game and the connection to our servers. You have a good day. Regards

Infestation: NewZ - Staff

From what you described you are experiencing more of a FPS drop than anything. This could be caused by Fast Load, as it will slowly load the models around you. When luring a horde, that will multiple and may cause that. If that's the case, try disabling it to see if it's improved. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

From what you described you are experiencing more of a FPS drop than anything. This could be caused by Fast Load, as it will slowly load the models around you. When luring a horde, that will multiple and may cause that. If that's the case, try disabling it to see if it's improved. 

not fps problem

Can you try disabling Fast Load? And if you could open a ticket so we could check your logs, that would also be useful. 

On 10/17/2018 at 12:57 AM, GENETICZZ said:

Always have your packet lost in mind, might be too high.

yeah it always spiking when I tried luring in US/EU servers
I have no problem when luring zombies in HK servers