Scr3n74pR

Devs Can You Please Allow Us To Rent Servers On This Game Mode?

10 posts in this topic

As stated in the title,

I would like to suggest that we the players be allowed to offer you money to rent our own survival servers. This is something I would do if it was offered. It would be money for you and a good time for me.

Is this something we can make happen?

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

Hey,

 

You can already buy your own Private Server on Survival Mode.

 

Best regards,

I had no idea. THANK YOU!  And your able to use your Survival Character for it? Because when I am on my Survival Character I see no option for private servers? That is what I am wanting. I do not think it works this way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Scr3n74pR said:

I had no idea. THANK YOU!  And your able to use your Survival Character for it? Because when I am on my Survival Character I see no option for private servers? That is what I am wanting. I do not think it works this way.

You've to click on "My Server" and rent a server there. :)

  • Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Scr3n74pR said:

I had no idea. THANK YOU!  And your able to use your Survival Character for it? Because when I am on my Survival Character I see no option for private servers? That is what I am wanting. I do not think it works this way.

Yes, survival game-mode is COMPLETELY separated. Just like all the game modes.

Servers, inventories, characters are all survival-only in Survival (sorry if that sounds weird haha)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sven said:

Yes, survival game-mode is COMPLETELY separated. Just like all the game modes.

Servers, inventories, characters are all survival-only in Survival (sorry if that sounds weird haha)

 Hi Sven,

So just to make sure I am not getting confused... I can rent a private server, and use my survival character on that server correct? I want to make sure I am understanding properly  before I invest that kind of money into something. I'm sure it would be easier for me to understand if I was home and able to sign in, I am sadly not able to do so right now and perhaps I am making this harder than need be.

Doesn't sound weird just think I'm getting a little confused, thanks for the reply tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scr3n74pR said:

 I can rent a private server, and use my survival character on that server correct? 

Yes, when you rent a survival private server, you can join it with your 5 survival characters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scr3n74pR said:

 Hi Sven,

So just to make sure I am not getting confused... I can rent a private server, and use my survival character on that server correct? I want to make sure I am understanding properly  before I invest that kind of money into something. I'm sure it would be easier for me to understand if I was home and able to sign in, I am sadly not able to do so right now and perhaps I am making this harder than need be.

Doesn't sound weird just think I'm getting a little confused, thanks for the reply tho.

If you have any other question that you need to solve, do not hesitate to send me a private message or contact us through our official Discord. You have a good day

Official discordhttps://discord.gg/TheNewZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Scr3n74pR said:

 Hi Sven,

So just to make sure I am not getting confused... I can rent a private server, and use my survival character on that server correct? I want to make sure I am understanding properly  before I invest that kind of money into something. I'm sure it would be easier for me to understand if I was home and able to sign in, I am sadly not able to do so right now and perhaps I am making this harder than need be.

Doesn't sound weird just think I'm getting a little confused, thanks for the reply tho.

 

2 hours ago, Arowsky said:

Yes, when you rent a survival private server, you can join it with your 5 survival characters.

Like Arrowsky said. It's pretty much that.

You can have max. 5 survival characters, and renting a private server IN survival will indeed be a survival private server in the Survival game-mode that you'll be able to join with one of your 5 (if you have 5) survival characters.

1 hour ago, HEARTBREAKER said:

If you have any other question that you need to solve, do not hesitate to send me a private message or contact us through our official Discord. You have a good day

Official discordhttps://discord.gg/TheNewZ

Great point by Heartbreaker here btw.

You can also join the official facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1408019815903425/

or just make a ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/ with any questions we're always there to help you!

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now