SurZeus

All My "Get More Players" Ideas

7 posts in this topic

So I decided to post here all my ideas of saving this game and getting more players.

Advertisement

*make completly new trailer with ALL the most important features and and changes  made relative to the classic version (ISS).

*hire a big streamer who plays games like CS:GO/Lol and pay him to show thsi game at least for a couple minutes on his stream - players guaranted.

*this one might sound stupid: Gave players who bought Infestation Classic back in days some kind of a refund - gc,items or badges whatever. This happened in Infestation World (game is offline for 2 years now) where Devs transferred GC from Infestation Classic to World. That was nice for ppl who bought a lot of these before the game died.

*Idk if it makes sense but - Relaunch the game again on Steam in a different edition like Infestation Anviersary Edition  (of course keep NewZ there as well). And by this I mean making a completly new, redesigned client which would contain some unique, no P2W items only for ppl who bought this edition of the game. Now days almost every game has different editions with new content. Thats why I believe this is worth trying.

*Assembly Infestation with steam market, add some new unique kind of items/skins or even redesign current skin  system and make it so it would be only tradeable with the steam market - people love this which was prooven by CS:GO succes.

Events

December is comming and I believe that this is one of the best opportunities to get some players.

Daily Login:

Lets say that Christmass will least for 2 weeks. Every day you log in, you will get better items.

U9yNhno.png

Events For Every Gamemode:

*stop with gd skinboxes - everybody hate these and already learned every single one of them :D

*more Survival events where streamers are hosting these - never seen anyone partnered making Survival Event, never.

Competitive Mode -Cmon!

This game is mostly known from its PvP aspects and mehcanics. Competitive mode is probably most awaited game mode which could bring dozens of players who like things like 5vs5's, tournaments, getting new ranks etc. Give us any hints!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

5 minutes ago, SurZeus said:

*make completly new trailer with ALL the most important features and and changes  made relative to the classic version (ISS).

Ban cheater players in live to make promotion. 

Artemis do that and have a loot of views

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SurZeus said:

*this one might sound stupid: Gave players who bought Infestation Classic back in days some kind of a refund - gc,items or badges whatever. This happened in Infestation World (game is offline for 2 years now) where Devs transferred GC from Infestation Classic to World. That was nice for ppl who bought a lot of these before the game died.

I don't think that will work out since they don't have any association with that game / their database

14 hours ago, Freddy D said:

You think new Players will stay more than 5 days in this game?

No, they will not. The economy in the game is broken. No item is worth, anything is easy and there is no motivation to kill players. They tried to turn the game into a poor PVP and they did it.
But now, where are the players?

All the predecessors of War Z failed the same thing.
Listening to "cry nuub boys" who do not want a difficult game.

A loot of snipers, rare itens and medicine. All players have huge IG. No ones play anymnore for loot.

I play BR mode because normal and PVP are the same think. All players using snipers, 999+ riot/DX and 20 bullets to kill a guy. 

All snipers are the same. No makes diference. All Kill in head, no ones in body. 
All rifles are the same, and smg guns are trash. 
Pistol have in the fame for nothing.

The game no have future on this way.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JKS said:

No, they will not. The economy in the game is broken. No item is worth, anything is easy and there is no motivation to kill players. They tried to turn the game into a poor PVP and they did it.
But now, where are the players?

All the predecessors of War Z failed the same thing.
Listening to "cry nuub boys" who do not want a difficult game.

A loot of snipers, rare itens and medicine. All players have huge IG. No ones play anymnore for loot.

I play BR mode because normal and PVP are the same think. All players using snipers, 999+ riot/DX and 20 bullets to kill a guy. 

All snipers are the same. No makes diference. All Kill in head, no ones in body. 
All rifles are the same, and smg guns are trash. 
Pistol have in the fame for nothing.

The game no have future on this way.

yee... unfortunately true :S