Sven

Weekend Event!

18 posts in this topic

kh6pchX.jpg

Dear Community

Today it's Friday and that means time for another weekend event! Are you ready? We are very excited to announce this weekend's weekend event.

Start: October 5, 2018, 12:00 PM (CEST)

End: October 8, 2018, 12:00 PM (CEST)

Now, let's jump into further details:

• Weekend Event Sale!
    The additional sale where we have discounts and releases for skins, items and more! (Check the picture below)

• Skinbox Airdrop Hunt
    During this weekend event players can obtain GD (game dollar) skinboxes from random airdrops. This goes in both the Open World and Survival game mode. (Pretty much anywhere random airdrops appear)

• SpringValley PVP Server Event
    The SpringValley map is now available in the PVP servers section. For now we have 1 server in every region. Please let us know if you have further feedback regarding the options of this server. (for example; the clan limit, group limit, etc.)

• Nemesis Limited Skinbox
    The Nemesis Limited Skinbox is now available in the in-game marketplace for LIMITED TIME ONLY. This means that this is ONLY a deal for this weekend. After this weekend event the skinbox will be removed from the marketplace again.
    (Note that you see a discount on the skin; we did this to show it as "limited time" in the marketplace". Original price is and will be 1500 GC)

• 20% Discount on the 20€ package
    Keep in mind: this sale only goes for purchases through https://playnewz.com/buygc.php !
    During this weekend you can purchase the 20€ package with a 20% discount.

We also like to remind players if they experience any issues regarding the game to please contact us by creating a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/ If you have any feedback, regarding this weekend event or just about the game in general, let us know in the comments or at https://playnewz.com/feedback

We wish you all a great weekend!

// The New Z - Staff Team

rBj7y8t.jpg

Pf1HTIn.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Sven said:

Have a nice weekend everyone! Enjoy!

Thanks you too, nice event tho.

1 hour ago, isnt said:

Thanks you too, nice event tho.

Thanks for the comment! If you, or anyone else has further feedback don't hesitate to let us know in the comments!

Make the PvP Server Events more interesting with Double GD or something like that (Spring V2 with Double GD),i ask this for clearV2 but got no anwser

Note: fixed a little mistake in the Weekend Sale picture. Oops.

1 minute ago, Freddy D said:

Make the PvP Server Events more interesting with Double GD or something like that (Spring V2 with Double GD),i ask this for clearV2 but got no anwser

I am usually not the one handling this, this week I am, and I'll make sure this feedback is noted. Thanks! :)

1 minute ago, Sven said:

Note: fixed a little mistake in the Weekend Sale picture. Oops.

I am usually not the one handling this, this week I am, and I'll make sure this feedback is noted. Thanks! :)

Thanks, best NewZ DEV for me ;)

12 minutes ago, Freddy D said:

Thanks, best NewZ DEV for me ;)

In case you are wondering; these are the current options we have working (that we can turn on and off on any server)

tlbKgks.png

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Sven said:

In case you are wondering; these are the current options we have working (that we can turn on and off on any server)

Clear V2 next time please without random spawns :)

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Freddy D said:

Clear V2 next time please without random spawns :)

Noted.

1 hour ago, jasonstoneus said:

tlbKgks.png

Invisible characters? Wow...when is that ever needed?

Mostly there for testing purposes. Why not? 😛

6 hours ago, Sven said:

Have a nice weekend everyone! Enjoy!

4 hours ago, Sven said:

tlbKgks.png

My bank card hugs you, but it is running from me can you help me catch it!!! OMG thank you this is a really really fun weekend event thank you! I would like to see more of the air drop hunt events they are really fun.

2 hours ago, Stinefelt said:

My bank card hugs you, but it is running from me can you help me catch it!!! OMG thank you this is a really really fun weekend event thank you! I would like to see more of the air drop hunt events they are really fun.

Thanks for the feedback! Have a nice weekend!

On 10/6/2018 at 8:20 AM, Bellys said:

NICE!

14 hours ago, keven thug said:

GOod work keep it up !!!

Thanks guys. Have a nice weekend! :)