Xander

I can't complete mission 4

5 posts in this topic

I just finished mission 3, i'm now on mission 4 where it says kill 500 zombies with the stick club of disaster, I have the rings, and the pins but for some reason I don't have the stick club, I looked everywhere in my inventory and my vault, every slot, I can't find the stick club, so I can't craft it and finish mission 4, how do I find the club? I can't repeat mission 1 its already complete and I can't imagine myself throwing the club away so something weird happened, can someone please help me in what to do I have spent many hours ( days ) completing these missions, I want to complete 4 also but I don't have the stick club, what do I do?

edit: // I really hope I don't have to create a new character and complete mission one to get the club - that can't be the only work around, please tell me there is another option to get it

Edited by Xander
  • Thanks 1

It probably dropped on the ground since you character had a full inventory... Can you please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/ and type in it this story + assign to Svena69 or something, or send me the ticket ID here? I'll help you from there for this one time.

We are looking into:

- Making it so the item goes to your GI if you backpack is full.

- Adding cool downs to missions that reset. For example, this one you would have to wait like a week and you can do the mission again. This way we can avoid these problems.

Best Regards,

Sven

We can reset your Survival Mission progress for this one time, if you want. Just make a ticket.

8 minutes ago, Sven said:

It probably dropped on the ground since you character had a full inventory... Can you please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/ and type in it this story + assign to Svena69 or something, or send me the ticket ID here? I'll help you from there for this one time.

We are looking into:

- Making it so the item goes to your GI if you backpack is full.

- Adding cool downs to missions that reset. For example, this one you would have to wait like a week and you can do the mission again. This way we can avoid these problems.

Best Regards,

Sven

I created a support ticket this is the info -