Xander

I can't complete mission 4

I just finished mission 3, i'm now on mission 4 where it says kill 500 zombies with the stick club of disaster, I have the rings, and the pins but for some reason I don't have the stick club, I looked everywhere in my inventory and my vault, every slot, I can't find the stick club, so I can't craft it and finish mission 4, how do I find the club? I can't repeat mission 1 its already complete and I can't imagine myself throwing the club away so something weird happened, can someone please help me in what to do I have spent many hours ( days ) completing these missions, I want to complete 4 also but I don't have the stick club, what do I do?

edit: // I really hope I don't have to create a new character and complete mission one to get the club - that can't be the only work around, please tell me there is another option to get it

Edited by Xander
  • Thanks 1

It probably dropped on the ground since you character had a full inventory... Can you please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/ and type in it this story + assign to Svena69 or something, or send me the ticket ID here? I'll help you from there for this one time.

We are looking into:

- Making it so the item goes to your GI if you backpack is full.

- Adding cool downs to missions that reset. For example, this one you would have to wait like a week and you can do the mission again. This way we can avoid these problems.

Best Regards,

Sven

8 minutes ago, Sven said:

It probably dropped on the ground since you character had a full inventory... Can you please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/ and type in it this story + assign to Svena69 or something, or send me the ticket ID here? I'll help you from there for this one time.

We are looking into:

- Making it so the item goes to your GI if you backpack is full.

- Adding cool downs to missions that reset. For example, this one you would have to wait like a week and you can do the mission again. This way we can avoid these problems.

Best Regards,

Sven

I created a support ticket this is the info -