iKaraman

fix rate spawn loot

22 posts in this topic

Hello dear community and developers.

Firstly i want  to say BIG THANKS to admins and devs for BEST map Colorado v1. Sincerly good work about  clasic map with optimization, textures and hight fps.

i know devs has decreased loot spawn but thi is not enough. Today  loot has OP, spawn rate OP, time of spawn loot so fast, position of spawn of loot  so much, exist disbalance vs other mao oregon and colorado v2.

This factor ( OP of loot) damage  interal economycs of survival mode, and will lead to lower value of survival items and transform survival mode to open world.

We ( survival community trusted traders ) work so much about price list of items survival mode ( https://goo.gl/wQiukT), but now with OP of loot, its so hard for configure balance of value and prices.

I think so much ppl agree with me and devs has lower and balance survival loot.

Thx for attention

http://vfl.ru/fotos/78335a8c23614581.html
http://vfl.ru/fotos/40eb110723614582.html
http://vfl.ru/fotos/59d63fc223614583.html

Edited by iKaraman
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Cool 1

5 minutes ago, iKaraman said:

Hello dear community and developers.

Firstly i want  to say BIG THANKS to admins and devs for BEST map Colorado v1. Sincerly good work about  clasic map with optimization, textures and hight fps.

i know devs has decreased loot spawn but thi is not enough. Today  loot has OP, spawn rate OP, time of spawn loot so fast, position of spawn of loot  so much, exist disbalance vs other mao oregon and colorado v2.

This factor ( OP of loot) damage  interal economycs of survival mode, and will lead to lower value of survival items and transform survival mode to open world.

We ( survival community trusted traders ) work so much about price list of items survival mode ( https://goo.gl/wQiukT), but now with OP of loot, its so hard for configure balance of value and prices.

I think so much ppl agree with me and devs has lower and balance survival loot.

Thx for attention

http://vfl.ru/fotos/78335a8c23614581.html
http://vfl.ru/fotos/40eb110723614582.html
http://vfl.ru/fotos/59d63fc223614583.html

100% agree. The survival community is slowly populating and we want to cherish that. This will help. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

True! 

The massive spawn of loot makes the market volatile. As a farmer/trader i have been noticed a massive amount of snipers since colorado v1 got implemented

• Thanks 2

Its not about the snipers but the rare loot like red stalkers famas l85 sigs tars they spawn way to often. none cares about loot anymore like m16 scars m4 its just empty em and drop em on the ground none cares.

This needs to be fixed loot is way to op and sniper are not hard to get your hands in. Like getting snipers from airdrops are rly easy. But getting 1 from a super zombie is hard. Thas how it should be for airdrops aswell.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, AfYnE said:

TRUE !

Loot in v1 is so OP

+1 For decrease the loot in v1

Its about survival you know?

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

agree with iKaraman

Loot should be lowered, cause its broke all trade mechanick and should be rare like on Colorado V2 and Oregon.

Please decrease it, thank you) We dont need second Open World on Survival.

P.S. Streamer Survival

Edited by Renatuss
  • Thanks 1

+1 For decrease the loot in v1!

The balance is badly spoiled. Even in Oregon, there is less loot. Now all the rare rifles are everywhere!

Loot has been lowered in patch 2.24

If you'd like to know more about that update please read: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/6265-patch-224-halloween/

Feedback is much appreciated after this patch.

Could you guys let us know in a comment here or by creating a new thread? Based on that we can work on further improvements and changes!

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1

On 10/25/2018 at 10:40 AM, Sven said:

If you'd like to know more about that update please read: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/6265-patch-224-halloween/

Could you guys let us know in a comment here or by creating a new thread? Based on that we can work on further improvements and changes!

Best Regards,

Sven

In my eyes, it is still too much, on all maps, especially in terms of fairly high-end weapons, too many rifles, too many meds and too much food on all of the maps in survival

• Thanks 1

On 10/25/2018 at 10:40 AM, Sven said:

Best Regards,

Sven

Hello Sven, first i want to thank you for listening to the posted wishes.

I usually dont post in Forums, but here it seems we "the community"  are heard, so i´ll give it a try.

I have been playing WarZ since the very beginning when it came out and even though it had many flaws i really enjoyed it,

because the game combined the arcade-style pvp fighting and openworld/looting aspect perfectly. This is what made WarZ unique and even made the grinding for good gear "fun".

Now we have NewZ as the decessor of WarZ.

I started playing NewZ again for about a month now, but somehow regardless of the many improvements over the years the old feeling didn´t come up,

because there is one thing which really makes survival pointless at this state: The flooding of high tier weapons/loot:

What i mean is, when you play survival for about a week you have found basically everything there is in this gamemode loot-wise.

There is nothing left you can "hunt" for. Looting isn´t rewarding as it was in warz, where you would carefully manage your stanag mags,

and cry of joy because you found a redstalker.

Now you just pick up the Assault rifles and attachments left and right and put them in the global inventory.

In this state, survival is basically like open world (with very rare snipers).  Right now you can just spawn random characters fully equipped because loosing stuff takes longer than getting it, this is not what survival should be.

Looting has to be enjoyable and rewarding again so you really want to save the akm you just found in the global inventory, rather than just dropping it, because you have 20 others of them anyway

What are my suggestions:

To make survival great again, the high tier loot needs to be nerfed to a point where it was in WarZ (For example: No more Scars in civilian areas, not finding 5 AR´s within 2 minutes). 

The super-zombies and alien-super zombies are a great way to limit hight-tier loot, if  you can only get certain items from them (because you also have to investment when ammo is rare - the "economy" stays balanced)

We definitely need a wipe of the current global inventorys, because right now everyone has a ton of weapons and ammo and just changing the loot won´t change much since i could play thousand hours with the items i found within a month.

Even though everyone has his own idea, which loot rate we should have (referring to high-tier weapons/loot), i think we can all agree on the point that it needs to be nerfed not only a bit, 

but by a big factor so you get in an area where we were in WarZ

Kind Regards,

slangstar

• Thanks 3

@slangstar Very well said! 

I've been trying to tell them that for months, I don't think they care. As long as they have people playing survival they will be thinking players are content with the current game.

I played survival for over 3 months, in the beginning, looted around 2k high tier AR's, 8 snipers, thousands of meds, sold them all and quit. It's really not fun. 

The ones who still play, are those top clans that go to clearview to pvp 24/7, they play fully geared, die and come back fully geared just to die again, just like in open world.

• Thanks 2

On 10/28/2018 at 3:05 PM, rdk. said:

I've been trying to tell them that for months, I don't think they care. As long as they have people playing survival they will be thinking players are content with the current game.

I played survival for over 3 months, in the beginning, looted around 2k high tier AR's, 8 snipers, thousands of meds, sold them all and quit. It's really not fun. 

The ones who still play, are those top clans that go to clearview to pvp 24/7, they play fully geared, die and come back fully geared just to die again, just like in open world.

Yeah I wish they would make some kind of vote or just implement something like a hardcore survival like it was already suggested as a new gamemode, to work around the wiping issue, so it would be an opt-in solution for players and noone would lose anything.

On 10/28/2018 at 12:31 PM, nixd said:

In my eyes, it is still too much, on all maps, especially in terms of fairly high-end weapons, too many rifles, too many meds and too much food on all of the maps in survival

On 10/28/2018 at 1:48 PM, slangstar said:

Hello Sven, first i want to thank you for listening to the posted wishes.

I usually dont post in Forums, but here it seems we "the community"  are heard, so i´ll give it a try.

I have been playing WarZ since the very beginning when it came out and even though it had many flaws i really enjoyed it,

because the game combined the arcade-style pvp fighting and openworld/looting aspect perfectly. This is what made WarZ unique and even made the grinding for good gear "fun".

Now we have NewZ as the decessor of WarZ.

I started playing NewZ again for about a month now, but somehow regardless of the many improvements over the years the old feeling didn´t come up,

because there is one thing which really makes survival pointless at this state: The flooding of high tier weapons/loot:

What i mean is, when you play survival for about a week you have found basically everything there is in this gamemode loot-wise.

There is nothing left you can "hunt" for. Looting isn´t rewarding as it was in warz, where you would carefully manage your stanag mags,

and cry of joy because you found a redstalker.

Now you just pick up the Assault rifles and attachments left and right and put them in the global inventory.

In this state, survival is basically like open world (with very rare snipers).  Right now you can just spawn random characters fully equipped because loosing stuff takes longer than getting it, this is not what survival should be.

Looting has to be enjoyable and rewarding again so you really want to save the akm you just found in the global inventory, rather than just dropping it, because you have 20 others of them anyway

What are my suggestions:

To make survival great again, the high tier loot needs to be nerfed to a point where it was in WarZ (For example: No more Scars in civilian areas, not finding 5 AR´s within 2 minutes). 

The super-zombies and alien-super zombies are a great way to limit hight-tier loot, if  you can only get certain items from them (because you also have to investment when ammo is rare - the "economy" stays balanced)

We definitely need a wipe of the current global inventorys, because right now everyone has a ton of weapons and ammo and just changing the loot won´t change much since i could play thousand hours with the items i found within a month.

Even though everyone has his own idea, which loot rate we should have (referring to high-tier weapons/loot), i think we can all agree on the point that it needs to be nerfed not only a bit, 

but by a big factor so you get in an area where we were in WarZ

Kind Regards,

slangstar

On 10/28/2018 at 3:05 PM, rdk. said:

On 10/30/2018 at 9:49 AM, nixd said:

Yeah I wish they would make some kind of vote or just implement something like a hardcore survival like it was already suggested as a new gamemode, to work around the wiping issue, so it would be an opt-in solution for players and noone would lose anything.

Guys, first of all sorry for the late reply. Heartbreaker is helping me keeping up with all these posts. I have done a lot already for upcoming patch (2.26) but still like to reply to each thread.

First of all a new game-mode or a wipe can not happen at this moment. Sorry. Even if I wanted this myself (and don't get me wrong I am completely on you guys' side here) it's just not gonna happen at this moment.

I do NOT want to miss-judge any of your comments, don't get me wrong I really APPRECIATE all the feedback you guys have been posting. Amazing. Thanks.

Either way in the future, I really don't think it's bad you guys discuss anything here, but for me, to avoid missing feedback especially about the loot I have this dedicated forum thread. Perhaps some of you don't know about it. Either way, if you have direct points about the loot feel free to discuss and point it out anywhere BUT I would really appreciate it if you guys could also write it (just copy paste) under: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/5381-loot-survival/

This is much appreciated.

I have already done a lot, received a lot of feedback from you all and 1 especially huge text about survival and the loot and I have made already quite some changes to Survival for upcoming patch 2.26. For fair reasons I can not share yet WHAT exactly is going to change so you'll have to wait for this patch to see.

Can you guys await further changes that happen in patch 2.26 and based on that, write me new feedback? This would be awesome and help out a lot.

Best Regards,

Sven

7 hours ago, Sven said:

Guys, first of all sorry for the late reply. Heartbreaker is helping me keeping up with all these posts. I have done a lot already for upcoming patch (2.26) but still like to reply to each thread.

First of all a new game-mode or a wipe can not happen at this moment. Sorry. Even if I wanted this myself (and don't get me wrong I am completely on you guys' side here) it's just not gonna happen at this moment.

I do NOT want to miss-judge any of your comments, don't get me wrong I really APPRECIATE all the feedback you guys have been posting. Amazing. Thanks.

Either way in the future, I really don't think it's bad you guys discuss anything here, but for me, to avoid missing feedback especially about the loot I have this dedicated forum thread. Perhaps some of you don't know about it. Either way, if you have direct points about the loot feel free to discuss and point it out anywhere BUT I would really appreciate it if you guys could also write it (just copy paste) under: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/5381-loot-survival/

This is much appreciated.

I have already done a lot, received a lot of feedback from you all and 1 especially huge text about survival and the loot and I have made already quite some changes to Survival for upcoming patch 2.26. For fair reasons I can not share yet WHAT exactly is going to change so you'll have to wait for this patch to see.

Can you guys await further changes that happen in patch 2.26 and based on that, write me new feedback? This would be awesome and help out a lot.

Best Regards,

Sven

Hello Sven,

first of all, thanks a lot for a reply.

I'm very curious about 2.26 then and I hope it brings actually relevant changes, and I will also give feedback on it as soon as it comes out.

One more thing: Would you like feedback in the form of a forum post or is a detailed, large text through Heartbreaker like the one you probably received already?

I would also be more than happy to do both, or anything else that help, really.

Thank you,

nixd

• Thanks 1