Sign in to follow this  
darlan1

5 posts in this topic

English: "Daily we come across messages of cases of fraud, scams, scandals and hacker use (in general). Unless we are one of the accused, we tend to revolt with these situations. Shaken by successive scandals, NewZ society is becoming increasingly intolerant and less indulgent with dishonesty. Superficial analysis usually frames people involved in acts of dishonesty like the "rotten apples" of the game. However, in practice, we live by battling against the temptation of wrong, but advantageous, behavior. If on the one hand rationalization and relativization make values flexible, the same process induces a more honest look at ourselves."

Portuguese: "Diariamente nos deparamos com mensagens de casos de fraudes, golpes, escândalos e uso de hacker ( no geral ). A não ser que sejamos um dos acusados, a tendência é nos revoltarmos com essas situações. Abalada por sucessivos escândalos, a sociedade NewZ está se tornando cada vez mais intolerante e menos indulgente com a desonestidade. A análise superficial costuma enquadrar as pessoas envolvidas em atos de desonestidade como as “maçãs podres” do jogo. Entretanto, na prática, vivemos batalhando contra a tentação do comportamento incorreto, mas vantajoso. Se por um lado a racionalização e a relativização flexibilizam os valores, o mesmo processo induz a um olhar mais honesto sobre nós mesmos."

Mode: Survival.

Moment: 00:28  - 00:36 ( red scar on the back of the player, he does not enter any menu to exchange scar for saiga ).

Reason: Hacker ( please, ban this guy ).

Name: MuhaммedTV

• Thanks 3

Nice catch man, we can see he dont open the iventory to change weapon, and in this moment dont have cuts in the video, really nice catch, my clan watching this guy a long time, i hope this hacker get ban!

• Thanks 2

+1 vote BAN

nice catch!

The inventory not even opens to change Weapon!

The game IS DYING for this and others lame reasons!

Make the game great again!

• Thanks 2

Thank you for your report. After watching and rewatching I now know exactly what happened and fortunately it's not a hack. If the OP wants to PM me so I can show him what it is and why I came to this conclusion, he's more than welcome. It IS a macro but it's not a cheat. Either way, it goes against the game rules. 

• Thanks 4