Sign in to follow this  
JKS

Dev in battle royalle

7 posts in this topic

I often see players who are the same clan or simply prefer to shoot a target farther than in a close one. Could they put an invisible online DEV to track and punish these players?

• Thanks 1

I think it's a good idea to have an exclusive moderator for Battle Royalle, so it would be possible to punish offending players, be it bug, hack or excessive players together.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, BARBOZ4 said:

I think it's a good idea to have an exclusive moderator for Battle Royalle, so it would be possible to punish offending players, be it bug, hack or excessive players together.

It could be sporadic. In events off 2x GD.
The game mode does not have TAB and can't point to see the nick.

And we know the players in group, but get in vídeo is very hard.

But the punishmant is a "hug". No makes diference. 

I get 2 players in BR solo playing in group. Is on the topic;

I have to record, send and make a report. They are "banned", I log in BR and they are there. 

"Banned"

The only sad part is that the BR population is already quite low, punishing / banning more and more will just result in the game-mode die-ing even faster.

Don't get me wrong; I do completely agree players breaking rules should be punished.

I'd also like to look at improving the situation from our end: What is there that we can do / add / change to prevent players more from doing this? Any ideas?

• Thanks 1

On 10/30/2018 at 3:31 PM, Sven said:

The only sad part is that the BR population is already quite low, punishing / banning more and more will just result in the game-mode die-ing even faster.

Don't get me wrong; I do completely agree players breaking rules should be punished.

I'd also like to look at improving the situation from our end: What is there that we can do / add / change to prevent players more from doing this? Any ideas?

Ban specific for BR solo. 2 strikes:
one; warning (first week at new rules)
two; 1 month or more, reset all skins BR and (if possible) GD (All victories GD, if get zero more time block).

No have sense block the player in all game. But heavy punishmants after one week with DEV warning players (and rules in BR loading screen) make a education in mode.

Banned players for "group in solo" now are recording and send. They know the rules and the punishment now. 

13. Rep Boosting:

• You are NOT allowed to kill friends over and over again only to gain positions on the leaderboards.
  • If you are caught/proven to be rep boosting, you will have your reputation completely wiped and GD will be removed.
  • If you are caught for the second time, your character will be DELETED.
  • If you are caught for the third time, you will be permanently banned

Low number off players broken this rules. The punishmant is great. 

On 10/30/2018 at 3:31 PM, Sven said:

Player who has already been banned for forming groups:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/47561jwkz6xsp34/Ts to play in group.png

Player passing information from chat (nobody cares anymore):
http://www.mediafire.com/view/5dfg8973hav6v6l/Information.png

Jacu: 3 floors // 3 andares
Jacu: Building // prédio
Jacu: Inside // Dentro

Edit:
Make groups be released again in one mode. It makes no difference to separate modes if everyone played in groups in solo mode. There is no punishment, just make it the way was before the separed modes.

Being an honest player in this mode is useless...

Edited by JKS
Add

I see no reason to exist solo mode, who enters alone should be placed in a random group, is a very simple, that would solve the group problem.

• Thanks 1