Sign in to follow this  
RIpper1403

Loot

10 posts in this topic

Sorry of course, but I want to play on a survival mode and not on the open world.

I thought I would play on Colorado V1 and see a fairly rare loot, but...

Loot is now even more than it was before. We've been asking for a year to increase the rarity of loot, but with each update the loot increases
Why are you doing this?

There is no distinction between the open world.

There used to be at least one, but now there is no difference at all.

OH GOD...

Thank you for ttention!

I think you have to formulate the loot based on the population of the server because the survival servers have seen an increase in players. So if the players are increased in the survival servers and the loot is rare, you have to have a slight increase in loot or your players will die. If you don't increase the loot, players just die from not finding anything, there is no challenge, it's just death! Players then leave because there is again no challenge, it's only death! The loot is fluctuated based on player numbers if that helps! There is going to be times where the server isn't as full you could log in and feel oh my look at all this loot, and I would encourage you to invite more of your friends to join in on the venture with you. ;) 

1 hour ago, Stinefelt said:

I think you have to formulate the loot based on the population of the server because the survival servers have seen an increase in players. So if the players are increased in the survival servers and the loot is rare, you have to have a slight increase in loot or your players will die. If you don't increase the loot, players just die from not finding anything, there is no challenge, it's just death! Players then leave because there is again no challenge, it's only death! The loot is fluctuated based on player numbers if that helps! There is going to be times where the server isn't as full you could log in and feel oh my look at all this loot, and I would encourage you to invite more of your friends to join in on the venture with you. ;) 

I agree with you. I'm just played WarZ in 2012-13,ISS,World etc.And I'm already shaking from so many Xdddd.

• Thanks 1

Loot seems fine on v1 map. At least to me it does. Had a blast playing it over the weekend. Survival is really where this game shines...since they have added in V1 map. Really enjoying it.

3 hours ago, Scr3n74pR said:

Loot seems fine on v1 map. At least to me it does. Had a blast playing it over the weekend. Survival is really where this game shines...since they have added in V1 map. Really enjoying it.

I can't enjoy anymore because it's an open world V2 :(

On 10/1/2018 at 10:38 AM, RIpper1403 said:

I can't enjoy anymore because it's an open world V2 :(

What do you mean? If you play Survival mode you can play Colorado V1.

On 10/8/2018 at 8:26 PM, Scr3n74pR said:

What do you mean? If you play Survival mode you can play Colorado V1.

I mean the amount of loot on the map...I have already stopped playing because it is not interesting now.

• Thinking 1

19 hours ago, RIpper1403 said:

I mean the amount of loot on the map...I have already stopped playing because it is not interesting now.

I think maybe you might be bored of the game or something. Like your getting too much loot and it's too easy? Loot could be taken down a peg I can agree with that, but it's not like you are  walking into a town and finding 12 snipers 5 heavy armors 8 silencers etc... The real problem is IMO the super zombies! Hear me out with this, the game HAS to feed you loot like this even if its crappy loot because otherwise how else are you going to clear the super zombies? You can't have your player base spending 8 to 12 hours farming for enough ammo to kill one super zombie! So they throw it at us a bit more than MAYBE they should.

I don't see another way to handle this other than removing the super zombies...or becoming really crippled by them and I would honestly just stop playing if they did that! I don't want to farm ammo for hours just to kill a super and two seconds later OH there is another right there. I feel like this game needs a balance and a hard one at that. IMO it's getting too far away from it's core. I am not saying your wrong. I am saying how can the game be this thing you want, the way it is now...

I don't think it can be, without major changes.

On 10/11/2018 at 3:03 PM, Scr3n74pR said:

I think maybe you might be bored of the game or something. Like your getting too much loot and it's too easy? Loot could be taken down a peg I can agree with that, but it's not like you are  walking into a town and finding 12 snipers 5 heavy armors 8 silencers etc... The real problem is IMO the super zombies! Hear me out with this, the game HAS to feed you loot like this even if its crappy loot because otherwise how else are you going to clear the super zombies? You can't have your player base spending 8 to 12 hours farming for enough ammo to kill one super zombie! So they throw it at us a bit more than MAYBE they should.

I don't see another way to handle this other than removing the super zombies...or becoming really crippled by them and I would honestly just stop playing if they did that! I don't want to farm ammo for hours just to kill a super and two seconds later OH there is another right there. I feel like this game needs a balance and a hard one at that. IMO it's getting too far away from it's core. I am not saying your wrong. I am saying how can the game be this thing you want, the way it is now...

I don't think it can be, without major changes.

I'm not bored in this game. I just always wanted to maintain survival, but now it's just a loot picking simulator. On the farm, finding 10 guns and armor is stupid. I understand you about super zombies, but when there was a balance of loot, then it too all killed. Now the meaning of the game in killing a super zombie ?? I just feel sad that there is no more survival.This mode for me just died. And I'm sad to look at the fact that there is almost no difference between the open world and survival. Only sniper rifles and heavy armor's. I'm just very angry. Sorry...I'm done.

Edited by RIpper1403

On 10/11/2018 at 7:14 PM, RIpper1403 said:

I'm not bored in this game. I just always wanted to maintain survival, but now it's just a loot picking simulator. On the farm, finding 10 machines and armor is stupid. I understand you about super zombies, but when there was a balance of loot, then it too all killed. Now the meaning of the game in killing a super zombie ?? I just feel sad that there is no more survival.This mode for me just died. And I'm sad to look at the fact that there is almost no difference between the open world and survival. Only sniper rifles and heavy armor's. I'm just very angry. Sorry...I'm done.

Hey!

First of all thanks for all the feedback! Let's improve this ASAP.

Also, just want to keep you all updated so sorry for copy pasting the following:

Either way in the future, I really don't think it's bad you guys discuss anything here, but for me, to avoid missing feedback especially about the loot I have this dedicated forum thread. Perhaps some of you don't know about it. Either way, if you have direct points about the loot feel free to discuss and point it out anywhere BUT I would really appreciate it if you guys could also write it (just copy paste) under: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/5381-loot-survival/

This is much appreciated.

I have already done a lot, received a lot of feedback from you all and 1 especially huge text about survival and the loot and I have made already quite some changes to Survival for upcoming patch 2.26. For fair reasons I can not share yet WHAT exactly is going to change so you'll have to wait for this patch to see.

Can you guys await further changes that happen in patch 2.26 and based on that, write me new feedback? This would be awesome and help out a lot.

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1
  • Cool 1