Steve Ecke

Patch 2.23 (Hotfix)

22 posts in this topic

Thank you very much for the quick turn around time on the bug fixes with this update and for taking the community feedback. If I could speak for the community I would give a huge THANK YOU for all of the new content from everyone. Truly an amazing 2.23 update, and might I add not many issues so nicely done! Thank you again and I LOVE THE HP bars on the SUPERS aka SILVER SURFERS lol.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Steve Ecke said:

Fixed a bug where some player were not able to see Riot Shields.

Kappa or no KappaxD

I am still having issues trying to log on. Neither Steam nor download game work.  I put in a ticket, this isnt a ban issue and I have already exhausted all available advice from the forum BEFORE i even tried to contact support. Help getting this fixed would be great. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

On 9/27/2018 at 5:44 PM, Stinefelt said:

Thank you very much for the quick turn around time on the bug fixes with this update and for taking the community feedback. If I could speak for the community I would give a huge THANK YOU for all of the new content from everyone. Truly an amazing 2.23 update, and might I add not many issues so nicely done! Thank you again and I LOVE THE HP bars on the SUPERS aka SILVER SURFERS lol.

Thanks for the feedback and comment! Hope you had a great weekend ;) Keep it up!

On 9/28/2018 at 5:12 AM, DNI_Adrian said:

I am still having issues trying to log on. Neither Steam nor download game work.  I put in a ticket, this isnt a ban issue and I have already exhausted all available advice from the forum BEFORE i even tried to contact support. Help getting this fixed would be great. Thanks.

We are aware. Thanks for your tickets and time. Not sure why there hasn't been a reply yet. As of right now I can't help you much. Fred is aware and will look into this ASAP. Sorry for the delays. We hope we can solve the issue with you together ASAP.

On 9/28/2018 at 11:47 AM, JJOKER13666 said:

I have very low FPS in the game.this issue appeared after the update.Please help me.I really want to play.PLEAS HELP MEEEEEEEEE

Hey! Have you created a support ticket athttps://playnewz.com/support.php/ ? Best Regards, Sven 

On 9/28/2018 at 5:12 AM, DNI_Adrian said:

Well I have checked your ticket and you have problems because your hardware is wayyy to old. Try to give your hardware more power with like running your cpu always in high performance mode and/or close everything besides newz etc.

On 9/28/2018 at 11:47 AM, JJOKER13666 said:

I have very low FPS in the game.this issue appeared after the update.Please help me.I really want to play.PLEAS HELP MEEEEEEEEE

For you the same what i typed above.

1 hour ago, Steve Ecke said:

Well I have checked your ticket and you have problems because your hardware is wayyy to old. Try to give your hardware more power with like running your cpu always in high performance mode and/or close everything besides newz etc.

You told my wife this in reply to her post, this is NOT  the case because her computer ran the game just fine before the last patch! I am replying to this because for some reason she is locked out of her forum account.

2 hours ago, Steve Ecke said:

Thank you for telling me this. Mr Ecke. Here is what I have to say in return:  A) My game was working fine on this "wayyyyy  too old"  POS until you guys did your 2.22 patch. I can go to Steam and take a screenshot of how many hours I wasted playing this game. ( Considering I only picked this game back up and ACTUALLY started playing  this year  and have close to 1000 hours says a lot here.)  B) This was me giving this game a second chance. I had some issues trying to get the original download to work and  support was far less than helpful and I deleted  this game and  almost didnt come back. Katryna ( my wife)  wanted me to come on the gane and play... so i did.  Realized support still had not changed much..  this is sad really.  C)  I see how you want to recruit US players and shake my head. Why?  because I watch you run players off with stuff like this!! WOW!! Sorry to tell you but many people looking for " free"  games are not people with lots of $$$$. Worse yet, you want to deal with American players, and they are going to expect wayyyyy better from your    support dept than an answer every 24 hours that doesnt actually try to solve anything,  or those short rude responses they used to send and close the tickets out. Either way... letting players go 5-6 days then posting something like " oh its because your equipt is wayyy old" on a public board is really just a good way to do what you just did with me... lose yet another player. WTG!!! Keep on killing the game Mr Ecke!! keep on keepin on!!  

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Katryna247 said:

You told my wife this in reply to her post, this is NOT  the case because her computer ran the game just fine before the last patch! I am replying to this because for some reason she is locked out of her forum account.

Just the fact that she COULD play properly before is already a huge reason for us to say "let's look into this issue and fix it". Old hardware, sure, but if she COULD play then there is 10000% something to fix. Just simple logic. Yes we switch anti-cheat, but like we said ourselves; there is going to be some issues, we just have to fix them! Thanks for the comment.

Can you do the following? Make a ticket regarding the issue (on her account). We can help you there.

Also, can you create a separate ticket regarding her forum account so that we can fix this?

Best Regards,

Sven

7 hours ago, DNI_Adrian said:

Thank you for telling me this. Mr Ecke. Here is what I have to say in return:  A) My game was working fine on this "wayyyyy  too old"  POS until you guys did your 2.22 patch. I can go to Steam and take a screenshot of how many hours I wasted playing this game. ( Considering I only picked this game back up and ACTUALLY started playing  this year  and have close to 1000 hours says a lot here.)  B) This was me giving this game a second chance. I had some issues trying to get the original download to work and  support was far less than helpful and I deleted  this game and  almost didnt come back. Katryna ( my wife)  wanted me to come on the gane and play... so i did.  Realized support still had not changed much..  this is sad really.  C)  I see how you want to recruit US players and shake my head. Why?  because I watch you run players off with stuff like this!! WOW!! Sorry to tell you but many people looking for " free"  games are not people with lots of $$$$. Worse yet, you want to deal with American players, and they are going to expect wayyyyy better from your    support dept than an answer every 24 hours that doesnt actually try to solve anything,  or those short rude responses they used to send and close the tickets out. Either way... letting players go 5-6 days then posting something like " oh its because your equipt is wayyy old" on a public board is really just a good way to do what you just did with me... lose yet another player. WTG!!! Keep on killing the game Mr Ecke!! keep on keepin on!!  

To be honest I completely agree. It's just that I personally am not as involved with the support and technical issues that sometimes I can not solve things myself when I want to. (I just want to avoid miss-informing players from the start). I hope you understand this.

You have created a ticket on Thursday, on that one there was already replies yes. I don't want to throw out random excuses here but it has been weekend + your issue is something that we are working on, like I said. There is no concrete solution yet.

Like I also promised you is that Fred would look into it. First thing he did this morning was reply to your ticket. Hope we can work from there. Sorry for the delay this may have caused and sorry for the issues you ran in to.

Hopefully the issue is solved as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Sven

We are aware of the issue in some languages that your game crashes when signing certain contracts. We kindly ask everyone that has this issue to let us know by creating a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/ - Note: putting your game back to English fixes the issue temporarily, we still ask you to let us know in a support ticket!

I still can NOT change the priority of the game from normal to high, in Task Manager Details for better performance.

Is it on your things to do list, or will never happen?

56 minutes ago, Midakos said:

I still can NOT change the priority of the game from normal to high, in Task Manager Details for better performance.

Is it on your things to do list, or will never happen?

We're looking into it. Let you know.

Not only colorado V1 had lack of loot and the other Colorado's also has a lack of loot,way less than before.

thanx for the bug fixes.

On 10/1/2018 at 2:26 AM, DNI_Adrian said:

+11111111 to: @DNI_Adrian

Seriously i dont wanna start a fight but the your hardware is to old is so standart now, whenever a patch comes out and people have problems which they didnt had before (even with an old PC!)
its the peoples hardware 

yes i understand that if people have old hardware the performance is not the best to run that game, but when the players say it was fine before 

just to say oh yeah its your hardware

its getting kinda annoying

same with me and my girlfriend, we were playing fine before after the last patch less fps, lags when Items are stacked into eachother
the comment i get is  your PC cant handle it then

so all of a sudden its me and my gf PC after the Patch?!?!?!

i dont get how that is working with the community to try to fix things

You guys have a wonderful Weekend

Edited by PAAAUUULLOOOH

On 10/5/2018 at 4:49 PM, PAAAUUULLOOOH said:

+11111111 to: @DNI_Adrian

Seriously i dont wanna start a fight but the your hardware is to old is so standart now, whenever a patch comes out and people have problems which they didnt had before (even with an old PC!)
its the peoples hardware 

yes i understand that if people have old hardware the performance is not the best to run that game, but when the players say it was fine before 

just to say oh yeah its your hardware

its getting kinda annoying

same with me and my girlfriend, we were playing fine before after the last patch less fps, lags when Items are stacked into eachother
the comment i get is  your PC cant handle it then

so all of a sudden its me and my gf PC after the Patch?!?!?!

i dont get how that is working with the community to try to fix things

You guys have a wonderful Weekend

Hey,

You guys are perfectly correct and you deserve a better explanation than that it's just a hardware problem.

A problem we frequently run into when adding new features to the game is that when we optimize certain things for players with newer hardware, it ends up with more problems for people with older hardware. Just to give you an example: A couple of months ago we made the game run much heavier on the GPU and less on the CPU than before which gave people with a good graphics card much better performance while decreasing performance for people with a poor GPU.

All I can assure you is that we are continuously working on improving performance for both. I hope that you can have some patience with us, we haven't forgotten about you and it's a top priority to find and fix these issues. The best you can do is to report this to us, it gives us more info to work with.

Thank you for your support,

Elias

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Fannti said:

Hey,

You guys are perfectly correct and you deserve a better explanation than that it's just a hardware problem.

A problem we frequently run into when adding new features to the game is that when we optimize certain things for players with newer hardware, it ends up with more problems for people with older hardware. Just to give you an example: A couple of months ago we made the game run much heavier on the GPU and less on the CPU than before which gave people with a good graphics card much better performance while decreasing performance for people with a poor GPU.

All I can assure you is that we are continuously working on improving performance for both. I hope that you can have some patience with us, we haven't forgotten about you and it's a top priority to find and fix these issues. The best you can do is to report this to us, it gives us more info to work with.

Thank you for your support,

Elias

Thanks for the good explanation Fannti
hope u guys will be able to find the fixes you need to  make it more stable and enjoyable for everyone .

20 hours ago, PAAAUUULLOOOH said:

Thanks for the good explanation Fannti
hope u guys will be able to find the fixes you need to  make it more stable and enjoyable for everyone .

Anyways, is your issue fixed yet or not? I'd like to aim to resolve this ASAP.

3 hours ago, jubbyjubhehe said:

Please help me,my user is banner help me please I love play newz 

My user "jubbyjubhehe" please help me 

Put in a support ticket because we do not deal with ban appeals in the forum https://playnewz.com/support.php

• Thanks 1