Sign in to follow this  
Project Dnewolf

Some ideas

3 posts in this topic

These are some ideas that I have in mind.

1- More variety of zombies, zombies children that are small and more difficult to shoot in the head, fat zombies that move slower but are more difficult to kill, zombies with helmets, that resist shots in the head and only can kill many shots in the body, it would also be very good if the zombies had new faces and clothes, and new sounds...

2- Weather conditions, It would be great to play infestation with fog or rain, storms, or wind.

3- A competition system of 1v1, 3v3 or 5v5, being able to choose Snp or ar, would be great.

These are some ideas that I have for years ... greetings <3

1 hour ago, Project Dnewolf said:

These are some ideas that I have in mind.

1- More variety of zombies, zombies children that are small and more difficult to shoot in the head, fat zombies that move slower but are more difficult to kill, zombies with helmets, that resist shots in the head and only can kill many shots in the body, it would also be very good if the zombies had new faces and clothes, and new sounds...

2- Weather conditions, It would be great to play infestation with fog or rain, storms, or wind.

3- A competition system of 1v1, 3v3 or 5v5, being able to choose Snp or ar, would be great.

These are some ideas that I have for years ... greetings <3

Aye Greetings and nice ideas, some of these have been tossed around quite a bit. There have been some teasers posted on some different zombies, so that I can tell you is already in the works. The team has been working on bug squashing for quite some time to iron out play-ability.  Systems that introduce weather or additional conditions are really cool though they change the overall mechanics of the game from the intended intent, and would have to be weighed very heavy in consideration as you introduce further bugs and glitches. I know the competition system is a sore subject for most as I have see here on the forums. However I look at the work going into the other systems to enhance and correct them. I can then look once the team gets the proper vision aligned with these modes, imagine once they are fully dedicated to the Competition Mode! It's going to be absolutely insane to see and experience this, and the FAC has quite some work ahead to ensure that this game mode is truly fair and ready for players to embrace.

Please continue to share your ideas, and think of some cool solutions as well that you could toss in with your ideas. :) 

It will be great to see all those changes and improvements, always I have and confident in this game and the people who will direct it, soon I will upload more ideas that I can think of, greetings my friend :) (sorry my bad english)