Sign in to follow this  
MKRYDR

Mind Has Changed

6 posts in this topic

I have a question.

Why are the developers going to such extreme lengths to make the game un-playable for people who do not live close to the USA, the UK and hong kong?

All this punishing of the thais who are the lag abusers is now punishing those of us who don't have servers we can join where our ping is low, the introduction of anti-lag already made things harder for those of us who have high ping and cant do anything about it, the best ping can get where im from is 187ms in the EU servers and no better due to how far we are from the main servers.

i was considering buying GC as i wanted the benefits that come with it but now that the game is no longer worth playing i don't think i will be doing so anymore. i used to have so much fun playing New Z then came the anti-lag and the fun started decreasing and now again with more done to make lagger's at even more of a disadvantage the fun is no longer there.

it's a shame really as this game had so much potential to be something great but due to the ones who cry about lagger's and want to punish the innocent i don't think it does anymore, iv'e seen that the people who play new z that are from the same country as me can no longer be found on the game so i'm assuming they left the game for good.

a better way to sort the thai lag abusers would've been to do timezone restrictions for the 3 regions that have servers .eg below (seeing that the game detects where you are from) making it only possible to join the server of the region you are in, this whole anti-lag story has made the game un-playable to the rest of us now because upon player contact it is now a guarantee death due the +-3 second delay caused by lag and now the anti-lag and other measures taken to punish the thai's who abuse lag but still do not seem to be affected.KFZ2DCA.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

When you want to be the center of the world so bad that you cut an entire continent in half lul

To your point:
Every region you suggest there has at least 1 location with own servers. I dont really know what your revolutionary suggestion there is. People from one region would not want to go to another and they certainly dont in other games. Why? Because a) In other games there is actually a vivid playerbase in every region. NewZ has times on which whole regions are dead. YOu need to go to EU to have pvp or join a BR. And because b) Lag in this game is not a disadvantage. You can argue wether it is an advantage, but the fact is that when I join a brazilian League of Legends Server, I am the one that has to live with the massive lag while others dont.

As soon as people from South America and Asia are no longer able to join EU servers, the game dies there. No point in playing a game that is only playable for 2 hours a day. Apart from that geographical distance does not necessarily represent ping 1:1. Europe and NA have (for economical reasons) better connection than others and it is actually perfectly poosible to play in EU servers as a north american and vice versa.

The ping issue has been there for ever now, but unfortunatelly the only real solution (that does not kill the game) is growing the playerbase. Is this possible? I guess. Is it going to happen? Maybe not. In my opinion you guys should try and focus on enjoying NewZ as long it is still there. Maybe things get better, maybe they dont. In the end the piling up complaints wont help here. The devs are aware of the problem, I just dont see anything they can do.

LMAO the beginning of your comment, where is it you think i am from if you assuming inaccurately that i want to be the center of the earth? and FYI it's a image downloaded from google. that image was to show what i'm talking about

"As soon as people from South America and Asia are no longer able to join EU servers, the game dies there. No point in playing a game that is only playable for 2 hours a day. Apart from that geographical distance does not necessarily represent ping 1:1. Europe and NA have (for economical reasons) better connection than others and it is actually perfectly poosible to play in EU servers as a north american and vice versa."

the highlighted part is my point exactly, and anti-lag which does exist and makes the game un-playable like i said before...and yes its easy to play in others servers when you are from favored continents, i have 187ms at best in EU, 304ms at best in north america and 400ms+ in south america and hong kong...if there was a server i could join that allows me to have lower ping i would play there regardless of the server capacity.

if you read everything i said you would see that i said i can no longer enjoy the game due to the anti-lag, its not fun when there's no way of surviving conflict and anti-lag is going to kill the game because players who are not advantaged like you with low ping see no point in playing the game anymore and all of this is because the thai servers are dead and they are dead because all the thai's can be found in EU servers, when i play i see thais all over EU servers all the time, in some cases there are more thais then people from the region of the server, and if the thais being there is for the good of the game then why disadvantage the rest of us because of them? do you see my point yet?

The team has done circles in gathering feedback from the community and pointing players in the right direction to receive support. So with that, I don't know your location or system even your connection? If I am understanding what you are saying is that even if you connect in your own Region, you get disconnected due to lag issues?

• Haha 1
  • Cool 1

5 hours ago, Stinefelt said:

The team has done circles in gathering feedback from the community and pointing players in the right direction to receive support. So with that, I don't know your location or system even your connection? If I am understanding what you are saying is that even if you connect in your own Region, you get disconnected due to lag issues?

i'm from South Africa, the lag rarely every disconnects me to servers anywhere in the world, unless there is a storm or heavy rain, disconnecting is not what makes it hard to play New Z, the anti-lag was put there to disadvantage players with high ping, so what i am saying is that i have high ping and there is nothing i can do to make it better unless i immigrate to a closer/better country, that is why anti-lag has ruined the game for me and my friends whom i referred to this game because it was a lot of fun to play and they enjoyed it too until anti-lag was introduced.

Thank you for doing your best to understand my situation, it is much appreciated.

2 hours ago, MKRYDR said:

i'm from South Africa, the lag rarely every disconnects me to servers anywhere in the world, unless there is a storm or heavy rain, disconnecting is not what makes it hard to play New Z, the anti-lag was put there to disadvantage players with high ping, so what i am saying is that i have high ping and there is nothing i can do to make it better unless i immigrate to a closer/better country, that is why anti-lag has ruined the game for me and my friends whom i referred to this game because it was a lot of fun to play and they enjoyed it too until anti-lag was introduced.

Thank you for doing your best to understand my situation, it is much appreciated.

It's not a problem just making sure that I understand and the feedback here is reflected as best as possible! So the hardware in your region you feel is not the same as it is in other regions? So you try to play on the other regions because you feel the performance is better than in your own region? I would suggest that you could open a support ticket with the NewZ team to express your concern around the server provider they utilize for your region and that they could investigate it further to see that it is meeting their expectations. Again I'm just seeking to understand so I can narrow down the best way to explain this in feedback to the developers.

• Cool 1