Sven

Patch 2.23

68 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, Freddy D said:

No clans skins in the future? High Imitar is comming Kappa 

Why do you always contradict yourself? 

They won the last supercup and the prize are clan skins there. That is exactly what we keep saying. Win a supercup and you will get some ;)

1 hour ago, Freddy D said:

No clans skins in the future? High Imitar is comming Kappa 

Why do you always contradict yourself? 

we've been fighting very hard for that on the super cup.

1 hour ago, kalafior said:

Even dumb fake blondee Krissy realised there is no point to hang out with these boiz with no coding skills. Play SCUM, Ring of Elisym, COD4 and leave that shit behind its nice history that happed to us. That all.

Thanks for this amazing comment and support! Thanks for the compliments as well! :)

Looks very nice and I just hope game will not crash and FPS goes down like on last patch.About new male weapon: well it looks like we will play World of Warcraft not NewZ and about players who have big PING ,if you ask me i will not allow any player who have high PING because they are lagging to much and can't hit him or kill him but he can kill you ezzzz!! ?

1 hour ago, tomo_cro said:

Looks very nice and I just hope game will not crash and FPS goes down like on last patch.About new male weapon: well it looks like we will play World of Warcraft not NewZ and about players who have big PING ,if you ask me i will not allow any player who have high PING because they are lagging to much and can't hit him or kill him but he can kill you ezzzz!! ?

For us these are the two most important things to focus on:

- Fixing crashes and offer a better performance to players.

- Putting more advantage to players with LOW ping. High ping players should always have a disadvantage over low ping players.

• Thanks 1

okay it's good you creat new skins and new sniper and another but i play with M200 and we have 3 skins for this sniper ....... please creat more skins for this sniper...

As you all know servers are down at the moment for a big server maintenance. Current ETA is 3 hours. We will keep you all updated through our Twitter & Discord.

11 minutes ago, cadetVAC said:

HYPE!! i need that voodoo backpack :3

Halloween! :)

23 minutes ago, cybergoth21 said:

okay it's good you creat new skins and new sniper and another but i play with M200 and we have 3 skins for this sniper ....... please creat more skins for this sniper...

Thanks for the suggestion. We'll look into it.

14 minutes ago, OldMeister said:

waiting for this update good job man thanks

It's coming. We're getting there. Sorry for the long downtime.

53 minutes ago, Sven said:

It's coming. We're getting there. Sorry for the long downtime.

the people here prefer a long downtime instead of playing with bugs. take your time mate and good luck with that

5 hours ago, Sven said:

For us these are the two most important things to focus on:

- Fixing crashes and offer a better performance to players.

- Putting more advantage to players with LOW ping. High ping players should always have a disadvantage over low ping players.

I've no idea how these kind of things work, but have you looked into the game's animations for example? I noticed that if 5 new ppl join a server already lowers your fps by 30-50 maybe.

Empty Rocky Server = 350~ FPS // 15 ppl = 150-200~

1 hour ago, Whisper said:

how long will it take to start the server?

Almost there. Doing final tests now.

• Haha 1

Something we forgot to mention in the patch notes: Colorado V1 will be available as an official survival server.

Update: We are almost done. Expect servers to be back up soon.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Sven said:

Something we forgot to mention in the patch notes: Colorado V1 will be available as an official survival server.

Update: We are almost done. Expect servers to be back up soon.

ETA?