kazmightONFIRE

Weekend Event!

11 posts in this topic

8NwFv7f.jpg

Dear Players,

Today is Friday and this is time for another Weekend Event! Are you ready? Let's jump into it:

• Double GD Event! All Game Dollars earnings will be doubled during the entire weekend! 
    • Open World & Batttle Royale | Official, Premium, PVP and Private Server
  • "Find me" Event: You can find GD skinboxes by killing Alien and Super Zombie during this weekend.
    •  Open World & Survival | Official, Premium and Private Server
  • Contract Box will have a 30% discount in the marketplace for the entire weekend.
    • Contract Box is available in the marketplace on Open World for Game Dollar
  • 25% Discount on all the available GC skinboxes in our marketplace. Don't miss it! 

START: September 21, 2018 12.00 PM (CEST)

END: September 24, 2018 12.00 PM (CEST)

The entire Staff team wishes you a nice weekend! 

HrhDqy9.jpg

YboD4VI.jpg

• Cool 1

@kazmightONFIRE please delete the message from my wife that was rude of her. She just hates when you run the double GD weekend events and skinboxes from the SZ's. Something about it makes her husband vanish!!! I really enjoy this event so thank you and the team very much. :) 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Stinefelt said:

@kazmightONFIRE please delete the message from my wife that was rude of her. She just hates when you run the double GD weekend events and skinboxes from the SZ's. Something about it makes her husband vanish!!! I really enjoy this event so thank you and the team very much. :) 

This comment made my day xD xD xD xD xD 

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Sven said:

This comment made my day xD xD xD xD xD 

Good because the weekend event made my weekend, however my wife appears to be lurking in the shadows....

• Haha 1