Sign in to follow this  
Scr3n74pR

Day Only Servers?

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if it would be possible or in the works to have a day time only server? I thought these used to be a thing back in the day but maybe I am wrong. If they already exist and I am missing them then please point me in the right direction. I have been playing the new z off and on since it first came out was the war years ago, and I never really cared for the day and night cycles. If you rent a server...are you able to control the time and such on that server? Not sure how things work now since it's been a while since I have been on...seems like a lot has changed now but I still really enjoy the game.

Anyone else not a fan of the night cycle or is it just me? I understand why it's there. I just wondered if we could get day only servers or if renting a server will allow me to control such features.

Thanks.

I am not really a fan of night/day, too
You can clearly see the number of player dropping during the night. For some time I always played Open world when it was daytime and one BR during the night.

Having daytime only in Open World might not be too crazy of an idea, it is just about all the K-NVGs etc. loosing purpose.

Maybe you should add some place like a mine or underground parking lots where you need NVG even during daytime?

Well if you give it as an option then it would be left to the person or players whom opted to run the server. Could be a nifty option for players to have when considering there server setup.