Sign in to follow this  
MKRYDR

Function-able Bi-pods/Riot Shield Realism

3 posts in this topic

Hi!

I had this idea come to mind a while ago but never got around to suggesting it so here i am.

Sniper: My suggestion is to make the Bi-pod equipped Sniper rifles's Bi-Pods function when in the prone position where they are deployed so that the sniper can lean on them reducing breathing sway

Riot Shields: When deploying a riot shield it should first be setup with a 3 motion animation when the shield is unfolded before being deployed also increasing the durability of the riot shields  

These are the ideas i came up with that i feel would give this game a slightly more realistic and unique aspect. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion!

Edited by MKRYDR
missing tag
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, MKRYDR said:

Hi!

I had this idea come to mind a while ago but never got around to suggesting it so here i am.

Sniper: My suggestion is to make the Bi-pod equipped Sniper rifles's Bi-Pods function when in the prone position where they are deployed so that the sniper can lean on them reducing breathing sway

Riot Shields: When deploying a riot shield it should first be setup with a 3 motion animation when the shield is unfolded before being deployed also increasing the durability of the riot shields  

These are the ideas i came up with that i feel would give this game a slightly more realistic and unique aspect. 

Touching mechanics of the game is a really hard choise and probably a bad one.

About the realistic its probably the worst choise you can do on those type of game (Exemple H1Z1) H1Z1 try to copy PUBG and being more "Casual" by removing the Car swap, spray etc to make the game more "realistic" aka "easier"?

That how H1Z1 die.

6 hours ago, MKRYDR said:

Hi!

Sniper: 
More animation cust FPS. But more precision is a idea.

Riot:
No animation, but more time to use. 3s to use and more resistance no afects the frames in game.

• Thanks 1