SurZeus

To get more people here!

5 posts in this topic

So recently I realised a lot of players never gave a chance to Survival. But many ppl who did (like me and my mates) stayed.

My idea is to make event which will in some way force players to play on survival - or at least give it a go.

1.For example make event where if you play Survival for 24 hours and kill 3k zombies you will get a sinbox or gd .

2.Weekend event where only some game modes are avaliable per day.

For example:

Friday : Survival,PvP Maps only

Satyrday:Battle Royale,Open World

Sunday:Survival,Br,Open World

and if u play at least 1h on each game mode you will get reward or idk.

The point is to make something that will force players to play survival and i think its a very good idea sinces in its current state  this game mode needs players.

Edited by SurZeus

My idea is to make event which will in some way force players to play on survival - or at least give it a go.

2.Weekend event where only some game modes are avaliable per day.

The point is to make something that will force players to play survival and i think its a very good idea sinces in its current state  this game mode needs players.

Here is a better idea...lets NOT!! Players like me will NOT go for this. You want to run people off, try to FORCE them to do what they DON"T want to do! Look, I tried

survival, and BR. NOPE! Not my thing. And as my skills got a little better, every single thought i had of EVER CONSIDERING playing PVP,  BR, or SURVIVAL was quickly kicked

to the curb by the horrible behavior of the people who play it that come onto the PVE boards.  At any rate,  the only ones you will gain like this are ones who already play at least sometimes. 

If this were to happen, I know I for one will be elsewhere, enjoying another Steam game or watching another games livestream.  Im sure the Devs\ Ownership all have wayyyy more respect for their players than to try to FORCE ANYTHING on THEM. 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, DNI_Adrian said:

which will in some way force players to play on survival

Good idea,

because there are no alternatives to "NewZ".

Despite of the countless bugs (yes, countless, deal with it) and the will of the programmer to remove them, i play this game. If they would come and say something like: Ohhh, we like you to play PvP, we close Open world for a day in the week to force you to do it ... Well, another player that goes.

16 hours ago, Lost on you said:

Bro this game is dead and they don't care about survival

Not dead: Dying.

They know it. Thats why there are every weekend specials.

tl;dr

Not a good idea to force player to something they dont want.

Moin

Ecky

1)   100% agree with  or alternative event survival

"My idea is to make event which will in some way force players to play on survival - or at least give it a go.

1.For example make event where if you play Survival for 24 hours and kill 3k zombies you will get a sinbox or gd ." 

2) i think its not good ideea, because exist ppl who play only survvial mode, and stay Saturday and want play   in u favorite mode ( survival)  and them disable of cause of event, ppl instant left the game

"2.Weekend event where only some game modes are avaliable per day.

For example:

Friday : Survival,PvP Maps only

Satyrday:Battle Royale,Open World

Sunday:Survival,Br,Open World"