SurZeus

My Vision of the Clan/Group System

2 posts in this topic

Hello in this thread I would like to talk about my vision of implementing Clan System to Survival game mode.

1.No Limits, No tags  - Ok so the idea is you can join with as many people as you want in the same clan but to make it fair Clan tags (purple arrows) should be disabled.

The point is to make clans something you only can see in the main menu and next to player nicknames and I believe this is the propper sollution since it won't make things for huge clans easier and at the same time  fair for everyone.

Now to verify if someone is your ally (lets say that he is not in the group for some reasons) you have to aim at him to see his nickname. Many players are crying because ppl will play with 10 man clan and destroy everyones fun etc.But they are fin with it when ppl are playing outside of the group and lets be honest guys only thing that differs player in group form the one without it is a yellow tag (arrow) above their heads.

Also I believe that removing group tags is a must too .At the beginning  we had no groups and in my opinion this was GREAT since it forced players to play more carefull and give info about your where abouts.

Now groups are way too op and solo players stand no chances against ppl playing 5+ ppl cuz they simply can cover entire city and shoot others on sight. Removing groups would force them to play more carefully and at the same other players could get more opportunities to get in between enemies pretending to be one of them etc.

So conclusion is simple: Clans should be like on open world but without markers above players.Remove group tags too.

We need clans on Survival. Leaderboards and Capturing the Flags (territories) are something that would add something fresh to Survival.

If this is too much just reduce group limit back to how it was (3).

If u dont like my ideas don say shit but try to explain why you dont like the idea and what should be done in your opinion.

Good ideea, but 50:50

1) "Now to verify if someone is your ally (lets say that he is not in the group for some reasons) you have to aim at him to see his nickname. Many players are crying because ppl will play with 10 man clan and destroy everyones fun etc.But they are fin with it when ppl are playing outside of the group and lets be honest guys only thing that differs player in group form the one without it is a yellow tag (arrow) above their heads." or adding clan or up count ppl in group its not resolve situation, if ppl come to play 5-10ppl, the has play  "group", or with system clan and system group or without,

2) clans in survival mode and "Leaderboards and Capturing the Flags (territories) are something that would add something fresh to Survival." not be fresh, survival will not be distinct of open world.