Sign in to follow this  
kazmightONFIRE

Weekend Event!

7 posts in this topic

8NwFv7f.jpg

Dear Players,

Today is Friday and guess what? It's time for the weekend event!  Let's jump into it:

START: September 14, 2018 12.00 PM (CEST)

END: September 17, 2018 12.00 PM (CEST)

Lounge PVP is back! You will be able to play Lounge PVP during the entire weekend.

30% Extra from the 20€ Package. You will get 30% extra GC when buying the 20€ package on https://playnewz.com/buygc Don't miss it! 

All "Classic" Characters from WarZ are available in the marketplace for Game Dollars the entire weekend! 

25% discount on all Sprays. All the available sprays in the in-game marketplace will have a 25% discount during this weekend. Keep in mind, there are new sprays available! 

Have a nice weekend! 

FLmNH8u.jpg

YboD4VI.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Cool 2

17 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

8NwFv7f.jpg

Dear Players,

Today is Friday and guess what? It's time for the weekend event!  Let's jump into it:

START: September 14, 2018 12.00 PM (CEST)

END: September 17, 2018 12.00 PM (CEST)

Lounge PVP is back! You will be able to play Lounge PVP during the entire weekend.

30% Extra from the 20€ Package. You will get 30% extra GC when buying the 20€ package on https://playnewz.com/buygc Don't miss it! 

All "Classic" Characters from WarZ are available in the marketplace for Game Dollars the entire weekend! 

25% discount on all Sprays. All the available sprays in the in-game marketplace will have a 25% discount during this weekend. Keep in mind, there are new sprays available! 

Have a nice weekend! 

FLmNH8u.jpg

YboD4VI.jpg

Aye I got me 3 characters already so I found that very awesome, and it's great for all new players to the community. 

On 9/15/2018 at 3:39 AM, Stinefelt said:

Aye I got me 3 characters already so I found that very awesome, and it's great for all new players to the community. 

Can't wait to release new ones soon! :)

23 hours ago, Stinefelt said:

OH SNAP, I'm glad that I pay attention hahahahahahahaha!!!!

People that spent extra effort outside of the game for example here on the forums, should be "rewarded" for that in a way of little teasers etc. in my opinion :D

• Haha 1