Sign in to follow this  
kimZAOREIS

GANDALF CUP IS RABISSH !!

29 posts in this topic

nowadays it is difficult to have cups well organized xD the guy does not know the rules and nor be fair with the teams.

as usual, streamer that just want the viewers, telling us in the middle of the round that his own viewers agree in his decission, hahaha the cup staff is his own viewers OMG

• Haha 1

+1 ,  i do not know how this guy organize the championship and still do not agree with the rules that he himself organizes xDDD

Firstly I didn't agree my mistake because I didnt see one during my first check. In this regard you already started to flame and insult me that was completely useless. So as a fair result I offered both teams to do another round and to renounce on the controversial one. After this generous offer you flamed me again and mentioned that you are not further interested in doing the match. After that I made you aware of the fact that you will get disqualified if you will continue with such an unsporty behaviour. Then you said again that you wont play, so I finally kicked you out. Normally you just had to play the round again and everything would have been fine. What did you do? You insulted the ref, blaiming him to not organize sth and being bankrupt. You showed that you and your team are just toxic players who cant lose and thats why the tournament keeps so hard to be organized. Btw its even nice that you claim such grap cos you were the team that hasnt messaged me timely and you blame me as a person who is not able to organize a cup ? Just stop to trashtalk, stop being mad and stop to flame and violate the rules in a cup then you wont get disqualified in a cup again.

I know that I did a mistake but I couldnt explain it to you because you directly started to hate and flame me. Mistakes can happen. And I always pay attention to my rules but you

DIDNT SO DONT TRASHTALK ABOUT ME

STOP BEING MAD COS YOU CRASHED OUT OF THE CUP

STOP CLAIMING REFS BEING RACISTS

STOP CLAIMING THAT I AM NOT ABLE TO ORGANIZE A CUP IF YOU NEVER MESSAGED ME TIMELY

STOP HATING

JUST LEARN TO RESPECT RULES AND REFEREES

WE ARE ALL DOING MISTAKES BUT WE ARE NOT RACISTS THEN EVEN IF YOU WERE DISQUALIFIED

Edited by Twitch djgandalf_
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

no fucking way, u just didnt listen, u just was trying to do anything else but see the replay. DONT LIE OVER HERE, CAUSE WE KNOW WHEN WE TOLD YOU TO WATCH STREAM AGAIN YOU DIDNT DO IT CAUSE YOU  WERE TALKING TO US IN THE SERVER, dont lie about it, just recognize that you simple ignore that, and want to do a new round, u are just like that, we know it, anyother team you would check it out properly before anything else. you wouldnt not even start a new round. you would check it out before anything else. so stop lying, and making things up. tell the community you fucked it up and was your fault that all that happened

stop denying it is your fault

that's why europeans don't come to play the tournaments of america, they don't want to feel less
r.i.p newz

I can only laugh about you and that topic right here. Do you even know what lying means? I think you and your flaming team are those ones who are lying. Even my viewers could just laugh at you because you were only interested in winning. But there is always one team which cant win. Furthermore you dont have to cry like a baby, you were the people who didnt pay attention to the rules at all. You quitted after I offered you a further round. Just stop to trashtalk, it's even more ridicioulous that you call me a racist. You dont have any reasons for that. You just claim that because I disqualified your team that didnt follow the rules, so whats wrong? Correct, NOTHING! Furthermore I admitted my mistake but nevertheless you broke the rules, so I dont check your logic. You should be respectful at first before calling other streamers stupid and bankrupt.

• Thanks 1

I was watching the whole game and all i can say is that gandalf made the right decisions. It was 1/1, Gandalf wrote the socre in the ingame chat and nobody of the gods team were complaining so im wondering now why you guys starting a topic. The score of 2/2 is right. 

• Thanks 1

Yes exactly but instead of recognizing that they started to get toxic and didnt accept that. So I offered them to play a further round but they also renounced on that. So they didn't listen to the ref and thats a violation of the rules. And now they are wondering about a disqualification :D

• Thanks 1

Next time read the rules and accept them or dont participate in his cup. Also its a shame that u guys have to call him a racist now and that only because u guys cant read the rules

• Thanks 1

if you wroto 1x1 in the chat nobody saw it.. cause we would of call you attention straight away.., when we do realizei you give them the point we did say it.. so dont fuck come to say we didnt agree in the rules.. you should follow ur own rule, not just make things up and do next rounds and shit. cause when i wrote to you in the chat that the forth round was useless to play if we were right.. u did agreed on that.. so why the fuck you didnt give us the point.. it just show me yoiu dont pay attention on this when it is relation to us southamericans.. so thats why i call you a fucking recist, and you are..

but you have the right to defend yourself. but still you always gonna be that person, racist always a racist just think twice when get bashed in the streets so you realize that isnt right.

youwere picking in both Gods Team, desqualifing both. so for sure you deserved to be trolled and insulted, cause it was your fault not ours, so do you expect that guys from 15 to 17 years old treat you like what?? you are lucky that i didnt troll you, cause i dont give a fuck about ur cup, cup that not even follow their own rules.. you dont need to give another chance for a fifth round, you just had to tell the other team that you were wrong , and it was 3 - nil for us! thats all you had to do.. but no, you wanted to play 2 more rounds, that is the stupid thing about all that. your decision is against us. thats why my team call you stupid, and i agreed know with it, you decision was silly and you ignoring that is even sillier. So dont fuck tell lies over here, cause you and whoever is defending you are just wrong, as i said everything could be avoided if you didnt ignore what we were saying to you..  you just would of checked, realise that it was wrong, come back , and tell the other guys that we won. but no you are a racist, so be it , dont worry mate things in life will get back to you.

• Haha 1

I dont even care about you at all, I explained my point of view too many times and its finally time to ignore brazilian ragers just like you. You can not change the situation with flaming and hating me either. Stop being a dickhead and get adult!

Edited by Twitch djgandalf_

Is it so difficult to understand that you are not good at organizing championship? , every time you get confused and you do not know what you're doing, one part the game was in pause and you counting time, the game draw and you give the round to a team, another time it says that it's agreeing with the twitch chat , actually, your decisions is a shit , just accept this XD 

• Haha 1

You say that I am bad at organizing a championship???? You were the ones that have never messaged me TIMELY so you should shutp up concerning that issue first. You never appeared punctually and claim I cant organize sth. nice meme keks xD

you should grow up, you are the fuckwit in the case, not us. cause you should be saying sorry for us, but no, u are racist and you are proud of it, well done ! nice organizer doing mistakes all the time and dont fix it, just cover it up and blame something else. !! NICE JOB
Now you want to argue about answering in time... OMG sometimes people do that in life, be late 5min 10min can happen.. What CANT happen is a organizer doing stupid decision all the time and picking on a team cause the organizer doesnt like them at all.. so Shut up, grow up, and stop been a fuckwit,fix ur own issues, dont blame other people, its just your fault thats all.. just stop with your EGO, its too high but you are just miserable as others in this game,JUST PUT THAT IN YOUR HEAD

• Haha 1